5 Easy Ways to Express Your Love
Sign Up for Our Healthy Living Newsletter
Thanks for signing up!
Relationships challenge us; they always have and always will. There is a constant conflict between the common relationship dynamic and our innate narcissistic needs. It seems this attempt to find a healthy balance in our relationships often causes an emotional and manifested tug of war. This leads us to lose sight of how to nourish our relationships.
If you want to strengthen your relationship, remember this: Our relationships, whether business or personal, are nourished and shaped by the commitment we express through our actions.
Break-free from the relationship-poisoning mindset of narcissism! Don’t be a taker! Healthy relationships require balance. Give with your words and be extra generous with your deeds. Remember, while words can be powerful, eloquent, and lasting, it is our committed action that will ultimately serve as the defining factor of our relationships. If you make a conscious effort to ensure your words are in alignment with your actions, you can be confident that you will build strong relationships with others who do the same.
5 Easy Ways to Express Your Love:
1. Recreate your first date.
2. Leave a loving or encouraging note on the mirror while they're in the shower.
3. Write a list of 10 things you admire about them and leave it where they can find it.
4. Start a Love Memory jar – write down things that you two love to do together, or memories you've had together. Put them in the jar so that you can open and read them when you need the reminder.
5. Have a “blackout” night. Pretend the power is out and light some candles. Spend time playing games, talking, or rekindling the romance.
Dr. Steve Maraboliis a Keynote Speaker, Bestselling Author, and Behavioral Science Academic. He has delivered his life-changing speeches in over 30 countries and his words have been share and published throughout the world in more than 25 languages. His latest bestselling book is, “Unapologetically You”.
Video: 9 Things That Show Your Love Without Words
How to Write a Dystopian Novel
2013 Swim Trends: Tribal, Retro and More
How to Make a Halloween Chefs Hat
Colin The Caterpillar Is Finally Getting Married (And You’ll Never Guess Who’s Invited To The Big Day)
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Heres a rundown of all the news on Tesla this week
Revive Your Wardrobe And Home With The New Autumn Collection From Very.co.uk
HM Is Launching a New Brand – Arket
Danny Boyle Will Direct Daniel Craigs Final James Bond Film
How to Put Graduate Course Work Online