Baked Kale and Eggs with Ricotta
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 egg , 1/2 cup kale | Calories: 170 | Total Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 202mg | Sodium: 276mg | Carbohydrates: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 11g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free feta, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat. Once hot, add the kale and garlic. Cook until the kale is wilted and soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the ricotta and feta cheese.
- Place the cooked kale in the prepared baking dish. Make 4 small wells in the kale and crack and egg into each well. Drop the cheese mixture by the spoonful (about 1 tablespoon per spoonful) around the eggs onto the kale. Top with the halved cherry tomatoes and season with pepper and salt.Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until whites are cooked and beginning to brown.
Video: Kale & Ricotta Egg Bites
Morning Workout Thoughts and How to Beat Them
Leave Kate Middletons Toes Alone
Why The Gucci Horsebit Loafer Is The Only Flat You Need For Spring
How to Handle Pastry
Rihanna Is the Most Marketable Celebrity
How to Write the Last Sentence in a Paper
How to Add a Custom Field in Pivot Table
Psoriasis and Obesity
The 70s Are Alive and Well at Etro SS 15
Noooo: Netflix Is Raising Its Prices
The Buzz Holidays