Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preparation time:25 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
1. Beat butter with sugar until white foam, add egg and vanilla, mix.
2. Pour the sifted flour and salt, knead the dough, add finely chopped chocolate.
3. Form small balls from dough. Place on a flat surface, cover and leave in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 170 ° C.
5. Put the balls on parchment paper, lightly press them down. Put the baking tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Bake until golden brown.
Perepechi - original and tasty dish
Where is Pushkino
What is a literary language
Egg shell frame
When to replant raspberries
How to tie to the main line
Can I get pregnant when breastfeeding