Decorating a glass bottle of eggshell.
An empty bottle can not be thrown away, but can be turned into an object for interior decoration or a gift. Materials for work: 1. Bottle. 2. Acetone 3. Vata. 4. A piece of sponge. 5. Acrylic paint (white matte). 6. Napkin for decoupage with roses. 7. Clay PVA. 8. Fan synthetic brush. 9. Acrylic paints of green and red colors. 10. Nail brush number 0. 11. Gloss lacquer. 12. Eggshell. 13. Natural brush number 5.
Steps for decorating bottles using the" decoupage "method. 1. Empty bottle must be removed from the labels. Then we degrease the glass with acetone.
2. The next step is surface priming. To do this, you need to dunk a piece of sponge in white acrylic paint and cover the entire bottle with dotted movements, except for the bottom.The bottom is covered last, after the main surface dries.
3. After a while, paint another layer.
4. Getting down to "decoupage". 5. On the napkin, you must select the desired pattern. For a small bottle, two identical roses of an elongated shape are suitable.
6. From the napkin must be separated 2 layers. For work it is enough to use the top layer with the image.
7. First we attach one rose to the center of the bottle. Using a fan brush dipped in PVA glue, glue a napkin to the surface. Apply glue should be from the center of the napkin to the edge.
8. In the same way, glue the napkin to the other side of the bottle. 9. The glue should dry well.
10. Then you should give a shade to the surface. 11. At this stage, mix white and red until you get a pink tint. Use a sponge to paint the bottle.
To give the product a volume and a crackle effect, you need to decorate the bottle with an egg-shell. Decorate the surface with an egg-shell. 1. Wash the shell and clean it from film. Then dry and polo mother into pieces of different sizes.
2. Apply glue to the surface around the rose.
3. A piece of shell is applied to the place where the glue is applied. Then press firmly with your finger so that the shell is securely fixed in place.
4. We glue the particles of the shell in different order, choosing different sizes of pieces.Voids will form between the shell.
5. The shell is glued to the neck of the bottle.
6. The glue should dry well, and the shell tightly adhere to the surface. 7. Give the shell a pink tone.
8. Then you need to paint the cracks. To do this, a thin brush and a light green paint should draw voids between the shell.
9. Leave the product to dry.
Completion of work will be the surface varnishing. Using a fan brush and varnish we cover the surface of the bottle.
The product should dry.Then you need to varnish the bottom.
Cork decoration. 1. For convenience, plug the bottle from the bottle in a plastic cover from the water. We wipe the cork with acetone.
2. Sponge dipped in white paint, cover the cork once.
3. After a while, we paint the cork again. 4. Give the cork a pink hue. 5. We varnish the cork.
Decorating the bottle. To give the bottle an elegant and refined look, decorate the neck. To do this, you will need scissors, a green ribbon, 2 pink beads and 2 green beads.
1. The edge of the tape is cut at an angle.
2. We put on the ribbon first a pink bead and then a green bead.
3.We tie 2 knots on the tip.
4. We do the same with the second edge of the tape.
5. Tying the ribbon around the neck of the bottle. A bottle designed in this way will bring a lot of pleasure during its manufacture and give joy to others.
Www.miner.netbiz.pro mining equipment (farm GPU, asik miners and components for mining)How to make a complaintWhat is Monroe Piercing?What is harmful green teaHow to grow thujaWhere are the fleas