Eggplant in Spanish with cheese and ham. Simple, economical and very tasty recipe!
Eggplants are amazing.vegetables, which contain many beneficial substances for our body. In the cultural traditions of many countries and peoples there is eggplant dishes. They are always very tasty and invariably attract our gastronomic attention.
Today we will tell howbake eggplant in Spanish. We usually call such dishes casseroles. In Spanish, this is called “pasteur de berenhénas”, which means “eggplant pie”. And it really looks like a pie and is very tasty, satisfying and useful.
- baking tray 20 × 30 cm (4-5 servings),
- 3 large eggplants,
- 250 g (as needed) ham sliced (or cut into slices),
- from 250 g (as required) of Gouda type cheese or emmental cut (or cut into slices),
- 3 eggs,
- 250 ml of milk,
- 100 grams of grated parmesan or other hard cheese,
- vegetable oil (preferably olive for frying), salt, pepper.
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, pour water and salt well.
- Place the sliced eggplants in this water.
- Soak for a while eggplant, so that the salt water takes away the bitterness.
- Remove the eggplants and dry them well with a kitchen towel.
- Fry eggplants in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Put the eggplants in a plate.
- Baking cover the baking paper.
- Put the first layer of eggplants, smear eggplants with a little ketchup.
- Put a thin layer of ham on top and then a layer of cheese.
- Put the second layer of eggplants and smear with a little ketchup again.
- Put a layer of ham and a layer of cheese.
- Put the third layer of eggplants, press the whole filling with your hands a little to make the layers more dense.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Fill the casserole with egg whipped with milk, so that the egg-milk mixture is distributed evenly over the entire area.
- Sprinkle with grated hard cheese evenly over the entire surface.
- Put the baking tray in a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
What is the process like?can look at this video. Video in Spanish, but now you will understand everything without translation.
What is a fruit
How to weave dragon
What is interpersonal skills?
Bought a Stels bike. When I ride for a long time, the harnesses start to uncomfortably crush and sometimes rub. What to do
Where is Karaganda
Why the moon is shining
Tasty and simple dishes of pumpkin