Grape jam - an interesting and affordable dessert
Jam is not only delicious, but also very useful dessert. A real hostess can cook it from almost any berries, fruits and even vegetables. How to cook delicious and sweet grape jam?
What grape to use?
To make the jam useful and tasty, you need to use the right grapes. Fruits should be juicy, fleshy, ripe and sweet. Suitable for both light and dark varieties, but not wine. Connoisseurs advise to use Delight, Talisman, Nimrang, Husayne, Rizamat, Chaush, Agadai, Karaburnu and others.
The ideal grade will be the famous and beloved by many Kishmish. Its fruits are not only sweet, but do not contain seeds, which is very convenient. Grapes without stones will save you from having to choose them in the process of use. Among other things, only high-quality fruits are suitable for making jam. They should not be mold, damage or stains. They should not be rotten.
How to prepare the grapes?
The main stages of the preparation of grapes:
- To start, sort out the fruits. Remove all rotten and damaged, leave only the good: dense, large, undamaged, ripe and not rotten.
- All the stalks need to be removed. But do it carefully, so as not to damage the flesh and do not mash the fruit.
- Now wash the grapes in running water and dry them by placing them on a tray or on another flat surface. Wipe the fruit is not worth it, they are easy to damage.
- If you use green varieties that are distinguished by the density and relative hardness of fruits, then they will need to be blanched so that they become more soft and juicy. In addition, this procedure is necessary in the event that you choose grapes with a thick skin, because boiling water will help soften it and make it not so rough. Boil water in a saucepan, put the fruit in a colander and lower it for 1-2 minutes in boiling water.
- If desired, you can remove the bones. But if they are poorly separated from the pulp, then you should not do it, otherwise all the most delicious things will go to the trash bin with bones.
How to cook?
How to make grape jam? A lot of recipes,We offer several options.
This recipe is very simple. To prepare you will need:
- 1 kg of grapes;
- 1.5-2 kg of sugar (its exact amount will depend on the sweetness of the grapes).
- Rinse the grapes, sort out.
- Place all the fruits in a saucepan or basin, fill them with sugar and leave for a couple of days in a cool place. If you want to speed up the process, then divide each grape into two parts, so the fruit will quickly give juice.
- Now put the container on the fire and boil the mass until it thickens.
- Delicious and very healthy jam is ready! It turns out quite thick, so that it can be spread on bread, like jam.
Do you want to cook more liquid jam? Then prepare the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of grapes;
- 1 kg of sugar;
- 2-3 glasses of water (the more juicy the fruits are, the less water is needed).
- Rinse the grapes, sort and put in a bowl to dry.
- Cook the syrup. To do this, bring the water to a boil and dissolve half (500 grams) of sugar in it. Wait for the sugar to completely dissolve and boil the syrup for about 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- In the boiling syrup, lower the fruit. Boil everything for about 10 minutes. Then turn off the heat, cover the pan with a lid and leave for 8 hours.
- Put the saucepan on fire again, add half the remaining sugar (250 grams) and again cook the jam for 10 minutes. Then remove it again for 6-8 hours.
- Last time, put the pot on the fire, add all the remaining sugar and cook the jam for 15 minutes. After that, it can be displayed on banks.
Spin the jam for the winter with a pleasant taste. Prepare the ingredients:
- 1 kg of grapes;
- 1.2 kg of sugar;
- 1 glass of water;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 bag of vanillin.
- Grapes need to sort and wash.
- Cook the syrup. To do this, bring water to a boil, dissolve sugar in it. Also squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into the syrup. Citric acid, firstly, will make the syrup more dense and saturated, and secondly, will play the role of a preservative and will allow longer to store the prepared jam.
- Next in the syrup you need to lay out the grapes. Keep the saucepan on fire for at least 10 minutes, then at night, put it in a cool place.
- Again, put the pan on the fire, put the jam to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.Remove the container again at night.
- Repeat the cooking procedure, add vanillin. Repeated boiling will allow, firstly, to extract a maximum of juice from the fruit, and secondly, to kill all germs and make the jam sterile and clean.
- Pour the jam on sterilized jars, roll them, wrap a blanket and leave for a couple of days, and then clean the cellar or pantry.
Some useful tips and secrets:
- You can add other berries, fruits, and even nuts, such as apples, pears, lemons, oranges, almonds. In general, do not be afraid to improvise.
- Instead of regular sugar, you can use more healthy cane.
- To make the jam get spicy, add a pinch of cinnamon. You can also add a few leaves of currant or cherry. But do not forget to remove them after boiling.
Be sure to please yourself, your loved ones with unusual jam from grapes!
How to edit the registry
Ladybug Hair Clip
Burlap and wire make a very delicate dé
How to glue the film on the car
How to hang the door
Portrait of Melania Trump criticized for too large a diamond
When will free textbooks be returned to schools