What is chocolate good for?
Chocolate love almost everything. He came to us from the humid hot tropics of America. There on the cocoa tree, which is also called the chocolate tree, cocoa beans grow. From their powder aromatic natural chocolate is prepared. This delicacy is useful due to the kernel under the hard shell of the fruit - cockawela. The core contains valuable cocoa butter, which gives chocolate useful properties. Today, there are many opinions about the harm and benefits of chocolate, so let's talk about the benefits of chocolate.
On a note
This high-quality chocolate has no foreign tastes and odors. There is only the aroma of cocoa. It contains grated cocoa, cocoa butter and sugar. In order to not lose useful properties, cocoa beans must be stored in special conditions.
Chocolate bar contains no more than 63% sugar. It is divided according to the content of cocoa powder:
- Bitter chocolate contains at least 60% grated cocoa.
- In black - no more than 60%.
- Dark chocolate has a high percentage of grated cocoa, but milk is present.
- In white, there is only cocoa butter and sugar.
- Diabetic chocolate instead of sugar contains substitutes.
Dark chocolate: good
- Dark chocolate cheers up well, as it produces endorphins in the human body, and they cause joy.
- It serves as a preventive measure for heart attack and stroke because it prevents clots from forming in the vessels of the heart and brain.
- Dark chocolate serves as an obstacle to the oxidation of “bad” cholesterol, prevents vessels from narrowing and thus helps the circulatory system to work. Its effect on the body is similar to the effect of red wine.
- Chocolate contains stearic acid, which cleans the blood vessels.
- Antioxidants protect cells from the negative effects of free radicals.
- Chocolate fights with the onset of cancer.
- It contains phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. Phosphorus nourishes the brain, magnesium regulates cellular metabolism and increases stress resistance, and calcium provides the strength of bone tissue.
- Dark chocolate is a source of copper and iron.
- Tianin, which is part of the product, has antibacterial properties and prevents dental plaque.
- Fluoride strengthens teeth.
- Chocolate protects the body from colds, cough and sore throat.
Fight against cardiovascular diseases
Scientists have conducted a series of studies in Italy that have proven that it is possible to prevent the occurrence of inflammatory processes that lead to cardiovascular diseases. It is necessary to use black or bitter chocolate for 6, 7 grams daily.
This issue has been studied at the Catholic University of Campobasso and the National Institute of Oncology of Milan. For the study, 4849 people were selected, in whom the risk of cardiovascular diseases is minimized. The age of people exceeded 35 years. As a result of the experiment, it turned out that if a person has a low level of C-reactive protein, then a smaller number of inflammatory processes occur in his blood. For those who consume black or bitter chocolate in small dosages daily, the level of this protein is much lower.
Chocolate and aphrodisiacs
Since ancient times, people have associated chocolate with a sexual agent. Many today continue to be mistaken about this. Scientific fact: chocolate contains serotonin and phenylethylamine. They improve a person's mood.Physical pleasure we get from how chocolate melts in the mouth, from its unsurpassed taste and aroma. But the properties of the sexual pathogen are absent in it.
White chocolate: good
If you do not have the opportunity to use milk or bitter chocolate because of the theobromine contained in them, but love this delicacy very much, then white chocolate will suit you perfectly. In its composition no, not theobromine, not caffeine. We should not forget that in 100 g of such pleasure 550 calories are contained.
Milk Chocolate Benefits
Milk chocolate deserves special attention, as most sweet teeth love it. It consists of fine chocolate liqueur, aromatic vanilla, delicate cocoa butter, milk powder and very useful lecithin.
This is one of the most popular pastry. Milk chocolate improves mood. It is indispensable for those who lead an active lifestyle. The body needs rest after increased physical exertion. Chocolate returns muscle tone, it was proved by Western scientists who conducted a lot of research on this issue. This delicacy nourishes the body with potassium and magnesium, helps to build muscle mass and reduces stress. The most important thing is not to overdo it. On the day you need to eat no more than 40 grams of milk chocolate.
Useful properties of chocolate in cosmetology
Now you know that chocolate has a lot of useful properties. So, it will not be a surprise for you that it is widely used in cosmetology. It copes with free radicals and the aging process, is capable of increasing regeneration and serves as an antiseptic. Cocoa from the first time has a positive effect on the skin, so women often use it for wraps and holding masks. The skin is smoothed, tightened, disappears swelling.
Skin biochemistry activates theophylline and theobromine. There is a lifting. The skin gets copper, magnesium and iron. Vitamin F regenerates skin cells, condenses moisture into them.
Chocolate caffeine helps in the fight against cellulite and overweight. It improves blood flow and lymph flow and removes fats, slags and toxins that have a negative effect. After chocolate procedures, the skin becomes elastic.
Many cosmetic companies are already using chocolate in products for skin and body care. The main thing is to be able to choose the right cosmetics and know that the products that contain chocolate do not have to be dark brown, because the opposite happens more often.
Now you know if chocolate is good.This is one of the few pleasures in the world, bringing not only pleasure, but also benefit. By consuming this confection in minimal quantities, you will receive a charge of vivacity, and increase its efficiency. In addition to all the above, do not forget that this is a very nutritious product. Many women use it during the diet. Having eaten a small piece of chocolate with green tea without sugar, you can temper your appetite for a long time. So eat on health!
How to close Instagram
How to learn the language yourself
How to call a team
How to sew a button
What are cookies?
How to print in Word