How the kidneys hurt: symptoms
We remember about some kind of body only when it is sick of us. The same with the kidneys. As soon as we have something sick in the lumbar region, we immediately sin on the kidneys. But not all back pains are related to the kidneys. So how do the kidneys hurt?
In addition to kidney back pain are associated:
- with osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine;
- gallstone disease;
- adnexitis in women.
It is very difficult for patients themselves to determine what exactly hurts them, so they should not be treated, drinking incomprehensible herbs, taking painkillers, and moreover warming up the place that hurts.
In the human body, two kidneys, the main function of which is the formation of urine, this function provides homeostasis, that is, maintains a constant internal environment of the body, removing waste products of the body and purifying the blood.
Kidney disease symptoms
For back pain, you need to go to a general practitioner who, having examined you, will send you either to a nephrologist or to a urologist. When the kidneys are sore, the symptoms may be the following:
- Pain in the lumbar region
- Marked decrease in daily urine
- Turbidity of urine with the presence of blood, stones, sand
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Painful urination
- Blurred vision, itching.
All kidney diseases are divided into several groups:
- inflammatory (caused by infection);
- functional (associated with dysfunction);
- destructive (kidney stones);
If your kidneys hurt for sure, then the following diseases can be:
- Nephritis is an acute infectious disease caused by streptococci. How the kidneys hurt: the symptoms are as follows: general weakness, small back pain, sometimes a slight fever, and, of course, swelling, increased pressure and changes in urine composition. With proper treatment, the disease is treated, and after 2-3 months is like. If not treated, then it becomes chronic.
- Nephroptosis - this disease does not manifest itself at the initial stage, then there are pains in the kidneys, symptoms of which are not pronounced, only sometimes they appear as pulling sensations in the lumbar region, protein and red blood cells are found in the urine, the blood supply to the kidneys is disturbed, which can lead to renal colic.
- Kidney cancer - at an early stage is often not manifested in any way. It can be determined by the following signs: blood in the urine, a small swelling in the lower back, weakness, lethargy, loss of appetite and weight, fever, anemia, increased pressure
- Kidney stones - when the stone is inside the kidney, it may not manifest in any way until it starts to move, which leads to sharp and severe pain, an increase in temperature.
This is not a complete list of diseases for which kidneys hurt, but one iron rule is worth knowing that if the kidneys are sore, the symptoms and treatment should all be under the supervision of a physician, since the kidney is an extremely important organ and its disease and loss of some of its functions. fraught with dangerous consequences for the body.
How to play a scholar
How to hide a figure
What likes to stick to hands
Where is Lviv
Brand YProject created ugg boots
Why no children