How to blur the edges in Photoshop (Photoshop)?
Our article is useful for both novice and veteran users of Adobe Photoshop. Very often, photo lovers are interested in how to blur the edges in Photoshop in order to give the image originality. There are several ways to blur. Someone prefers to use layer masks for this, and someone prefers the Gaussian Blur filter. This article will describe the easiest way to blur the edges of the image.
A simple blur of the edges of the photo
- Run the program on the computer and open the image in it that needs to be processed. The first step in processing a photo is to activate the working layer. To do this, click on the lock icon on the lock icon so that the working layer becomes active.
- The very blur of the edges in Photoshop is done using the Rectangular Marquee Tool. Using this tool, you need to highlight the part of the image that needs to be blurred.Depending on how you want to blur the edges, you can choose any frame.
- If, processing the photo, the user does not create the second duplicated layer, but uses only the main layer, you will need to use the Inverse option (Invert selection), which is in the Select menu.
- In the "Selection" menu, you will need to select another option, Modify, which blends the image. In order to perform feathering, you will need to select the required value for the radius of this action, which is specified in pixels.
- Now, in order to blur the edges of a photo in Photoshop, you need to press the Delete key on your keyboard and see what happened as a result of these simple actions. Next, to get rid of the selections that were created at the beginning of processing, you need to use the hot keys while simultaneously pressing the “Ctrl + D” combination on the keyboard.
- The resulting image can be saved on a computer by specifying the required format using the File (Save) ... menu.
Such a simple lesson will allow you to create a beautiful photo, the blurred edges of which will make it unique and unusual.
Russian cuisine in the description of foreigners: 17 exotic dishes, such as kompot, salo, holodets and okroshka
Pumpkin with orange in the oven
How to bake apples in the oven
How to hide photos in Vkontakte
Why ears peel off
What dreams of a live grandmother