How to close Instagram?
Watch the video
The number of currently existing social networks is hardly amenable to counting. Many people now have dozens of accounts in various social networks at the same time. You can easily find on the Internet detailed information on almost any person, knowing a minimum of information about him. However, this medal has another side - just as easily you can find any information about you. So that outsiders could not find out the details of your personal life, many prefer to close their pages on social networks. In this article we will talk about how to close Instagram - a popular photoblog created for sharing photos and videos between users.
Any Instagram user has the ability to limit the circle of people who can view his page. This can be done in the following way:
- Go to the home page.
- Log in to your profile by entering a username and password.
- Find and click the "Edit Profile" button.
- In the menu that opens, scroll the page down a bit to the "Publications closed" item and activate it by moving the slider so that it changes from gray to blue.
- Click the check mark in the upper right corner of the screen and confirm the selected action.
After that, none of the random users of Instagram can view the photos you post. Only those who log in to the network and send you a corresponding request for permission to view photos from your page will be able to do this.
If you do not want to restrict access to all photos, but only to some of them, you can use the so-called Direct function. In order to apply it, you need to do the following steps:
- Upload a photo that is not intended to be viewed by outsiders in the usual way (either from the gallery or by taking a picture directly from Instagram).
- Process the photo before sending and click "Next."
- Before publishing, next to the list of your subscribers you will see the Direct button. Click on it and select from the list of those subscribers to whom you would like to show this photo.
- Click the "Publish" button.
Thanks to this handy feature, the photo you uploaded will appear in the feed only for those friends whom you have chosen yourself. For example, if you have many co-workers or even a boss among your subscribers on Instagram, and you can't wait to share your photos with your friends from your last party, you can only send these photos to them without losing face to your colleagues or bosses.
How to connect a subwoofer
How to lay laminate
Flower with a secret
Tar Handmade Soap
Ring saw from a tin can
How to love a boy
What dreams of tattoo