How to collect urine for Zimnitsky?
Watch the video
In some cases, a general urinalysis is not enough for a diagnosis. Then doctors prescribe additional specific urine tests that will help make a more accurate diagnosis. In this case, we are talking about a sample according to Zimnitsky, where the work of the kidneys is evaluated.
If you need to collect urine for Zimnitsky, and you do not know how to do it correctly, follow the instructions. To collect urine, it is necessary to prepare:
- clean jars - 8 pieces;
- Notepad to record the amount of water consumed.
- Empty your bladder down the toilet at 6 am
- Then every three hours, starting at 9.00, empty the bubble into prepared jars until all are filled.
- Store the collected material in a closed room in a refrigerator or in a cold room.
- The next morning, take the tests to the laboratory and do not forget to give your notes about your fluid intake.
I want to install a pool
How to use the vibrator
Orange Peel Liquor
Male and female orgasm
What is diffraction