How to connect the computer?
Watch the video
Why do I need to collect the computer myself, if you can buy in the store ready? First, by assembling a computer from components, you get a machine of exactly this configuration (in terms of composition, brands, performance) that you need. Secondly, acquiring parts and assembling a computer from them yourself will save about 10,000 rubles (compared to buying a model from the same components, but in a finished assembly).
How to assemble a computer yourself?
Purchase of components
In order to assemble a computer at home, we will need:
- system block case;
- Power Supply;
- video card;
- memory card;
- cooling cooler;
- DVD drive;
- SATA cables;
- peripherals (keyboard, mouse, speakers, webcam).
We will make a reservation that in this article there will be no recommendations on which parts it is better to buy. First, it depends entirely on your goals.Secondly, new modifications of computer components constantly appear on the market, and any recommendations on this matter become obsolete after a few months.
If you have purchased everything you need to work, you can begin to connect the parts to each other.
- Unscrew the side wall from the body. Place the power supply in special slots in the upper left corner of the far wall of the housing. Screw the unit to the back wall with screws.
- Remove the motherboard plug from the back of the case. It is unlikely that it will fit the board that you bought. But complete with the board always comes a stub, suitable for its configuration. Insert it into the grooves of the rear wall.
- Install and fix the motherboard on the far side of the case. There should be a gap between the board and the case. To form a gap, special bushings are pre-fastened to the body wall (supplied with the body).
- Open the processor socket cover. Find a cut-off corner on your processor, align it with the same corner of the socket. Insert the processor into the socket and close the cover.
- Attach a cooling cooler to the motherboard.Connect the wire from the cooler to the corresponding connector on the motherboard.
- Install the hard drive in a special compartment. It is located on the right side of the case. Attach the hard drive to the case with screws.
- In the other special compartment, install the DVD drive. Before this, remove the cap from the front wall of the case, which closes the access to this compartment.
- Insert one or two memory cards into the special slots on the motherboard. Understand in advance how to bend and fix the clips in place.
- Now the most confusing moment is connecting the cables. Find from the bundle of wires coming from the power supply, those that go to the processor and motherboard. If confused, use the instructions for the motherboard. Then connect the wires from the power supply to the drive and the hard drive.
- Connect the drive and hard disk to the motherboard using SATA cables.
- Now connect the cables to the main board from the front of the computer. This is a cable from the Start and Restart buttons, power indicator, USB ports and headphone jack. All wires are signed and inserted into the appropriate connectors. If confused, refer to the instructions.
- Insert the video card into the PCI-Express slot on the main board. Close the housing cover.
Connection to the system unit of external devices
Plug the cable from the monitor into the video card connector on the back of the case and fix it with screws.
DIY Christmas candles: beautiful decorations for the New Year
How to draw a bone
Ksenia Sobchak proved that her marriage is not a PR move
Megan Markle is named the most stylish woman - 2018
How to connect Yota
How to enroll in the hospital
What dreams the moon