How to cook dorado?
Dorado fish is an integral part of Spanish cuisine. No wonder its name from Spanish translates as "golden" - because of the scales of golden color. However, other dorado varieties can be found on sale: gray, pink and royal. It is best to cook dorado fish baking it in all possible ways: in foil, on the grill or in salt. Dorado has few bones, and the meat is very tender and fragrant.
How to cook dorado in the oven
A classic recipe for cooking dorado is to bake in the oven with lemon, sweet peppers and greens.
- 2 medium-sized dorado fish (approximately 700 g each);
- 1-2 lemons (80 g);
- 70 ml of olive oil;
- 1 PC. large sweet pepper;
- 1.5 tsp of salt;
- 1 small bunch of parsley;
- 4 bay leaves.
- Prepare the filling for the fish. To do this, sweet pepper should be washed, cut into halves and remove all seeds. Cut it into small cubes. From the greens you can use not only parsley, but also add fresh dill. Wash greens and chop finely.
- Put the chopped peppers and greens in a bowl, sprinkle them with salt and gently wipe hands to make the juice. Add olive oil and mix well.
- When the filling is ready, you can start preparing the fish. Dorado has fins cut off, clean the scales and remove the insides (this should be done carefully so as not to damage the gallbladder). Using a spoon, remove blood residues from the spine, then the fish should be washed with cold water and rub with salt.
- On the sides of the fish, two or three cuts are made and thin slices of lemon are inserted into them. This is useful to those who do not know how to cook a dorado with virtually no bones (they soften under the action of acid). Each fish stuffed with a mixture of pepper and herbs and add a couple of bay leaves.
- Dorado is baked at a temperature of 190 degrees in a well heated oven for 15 minutes (time depends on the power of the oven). By the way, you can cook dorado in foil, then it will not burn.
Dorado baked in salt
The easiest quick recipe for cooking dorado is roasting in salt. It will require a minimum of effort and food, and the fish will turn out delicate and very tasty.
- 1 large dorado;
- 0.5 glass of water;
- 2 kg of coarse sea salt.
- Salt is poured into a bowl, add water and mix.
- Put about 2 centimeters of salt on the baking sheet.
- Dorado is cleaned of viscera and spread on a baking sheet. From above it is covered with wet salt, well pressing hands. The layer of salt on the fish should also be about 2 cm.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- After the fish is ready, it must be allowed to cool for 10 minutes, and then knock the knife on the sides of the knife to remove the salt crust. Salt and skin are removed from the fish with a spatula.
- Dorado can be served with tartar sauce or lemon.
Who is the plaintiff
Ksenia Sobchak and the river of blood in the new video of Leningrad
How to fly to Bali
Where to leave things for storage
Chuck-chuck with honey and almonds