How to cook homemade pate?
Pate is a tasty and very convenient product suitable for both family dinner and a long hike. In the shops you can find many types of pate, only their quality is not always happy. But if you know how to make homemade pate, you can enjoy its pleasant taste. We offer several recipes below.
How to cook chicken pate?
You can prepare pate at home using the recipe of the famous chef Lorel Pascal. The finished product will be different refined taste and will be very satisfying. The following products will be required to prepare the pate:
- 400 g chicken liver;
- 200 g butter;
- 50 ml of heavy cream;
- 10 ml of cognac;
- salt, pepper, garlic - to taste.
Preparation of pate:
- Melt half the volume of butter in the pan, put the cleaned, washed and dried liver. Roast on medium heat. It is important not to overcook the liver, otherwise the paste will be dry.
- When the liver begins to acquire a golden hue, cut the piece into two halves. Clear juice should flow out of the finished product, and the middle one will be pink.
- Put the finished liver in a blender and chop it. Crush the garlic and fry it lightly in butter, in which the liver was fried. After that, straighten the frying in a blender. Also add salt, pepper, cream and whisk these ingredients until smooth.
- Take a frying pan, melt the remaining butter. Put the pate in a separate jar, top with melted butter. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
How to make liver pate at home?
You can cook liver pate at home. It will be very tasty, and it will not take much time. To do this, you need the following products:
- 400 g of beef liver;
- 2 slices of white bread;
- 1 onion;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 10 g butter;
- 1 carrot;
- 350 ml of milk;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
- Wash the liver, peel off the films, cut into large pieces. Peel the onion, chop it. Grate carrots. Fry the vegetables in vegetable oil.Fry the liver separately on medium heat. At the end of frying, salt and pepper the liver.
- Mix the liver with vegetables, add the bread. Cover the pan and allow to cool. Then chop the liver with vegetables in a meat grinder, blender or combine.
- Add milk to the liver mass and mix until smooth. Melt the butter in a pan and pour it into the pate. Stir the ingredients. Put the mass in a jar or container, put in the fridge for an hour. After this time, you can take a sample.
Decoupage of furniture
How to stop smoking in a day
How to draw a bone
Sophie Turner from Game of Thrones is pregnant
Robert Pattinson Announces Engagement
High-rise washing of windows and facades