How to cook loin?
Pork brisket is called a pig breast. It can be said that it is one of the most appetizing meat pieces. In addition, the loin is cooked fairly quickly, the main thing is to know a few good recipes - and on your table there will be an almost festive dish on which you will spend a minimum of effort and time. This article explains some of the ways to make pork loin fast and tasty.
How to cook loin in the oven
If you are interested in how to cook pork loin in the oven, then this recipe is for you:
- wash and cut the loin (400-500 g) across into pieces, 1 cm thick, beat them on the board with a kitchen hammer, salt and pepper and add spices to taste, leave to marinate;
- 1 onion cut into cubes, fry in a pan in oil with pre-boiled mushrooms (200 g), salt and pepper;
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped garlic, 1 processed cheese, chopped parsley (one third of the beam), sour cream (2 tbsp.spoons) and grated hard cheese (50 g) mixed in a separate bowl, pepper, add the mushroom mixture;
- put the meat on a greased baking sheet with vegetable oil, sprinkle with parsley evenly (one third of the bundle), spread it with a mixture of mushrooms and cheese, sprinkle with hard cheese (100 g);
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, put the meat in it for half an hour, then turn it off and leave for another 15-20 minutes so that the brisket is present.
How to cook loin on the bone
Pork brisket on the bone can be filled with stuffing and fry in a pan. There is a very good recipe for this:
- 3-4 pieces of pork sternum wash, trim the fat and cut the pockets with a sharp knife;
- 50 grams of Parmesan cheese grate on a coarse grater, mix with finely chopped greens (one third of the beam) and garlic (1-2 cloves);
- fill each pocket with a filling, then tuck its upper part in such a way as to cover the stuffing, and fix it with a toothpick, rub the brisket with salt and black pepper;
- heat the olive oil in a pan and put the pork in it, fry over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side;
- when the loin becomes ruddy, add 1 onion, sliced into half rings, in the frying pan, and stew the meat for another 10-15 minutes.
What is a prosthesis?
How to drill glass
How to eat mushrooms
How to make a jump in the COP
How to get to Moscow
How to dance dubstep