How to cook meat with mushrooms?
Delicious cooking meat is a task that every housewife has to solve perfectly if she is expecting guests or preparing a family dinner. There are a lot of recipes for preparing delicious meat, and among them, the recipe for meat in French, as well as meat cooked with potatoes and mushrooms in pots, is deservedly famous. We will talk today about how to cook meat with mushrooms.
Meat with Potatoes and Mushrooms
For cooking meat for 6 persons, you need:
- 800 gr. meat (you can take pork or beef, chicken fillet);
- 12 potatoes;
- 800 gr. champignons that can be replaced with porcini mushrooms;
- on 3 pieces onions and carrots;
- a few cloves of garlic (if you like the smell of garlic in dishes, then take 8 pieces);
- 200 grams of cheese;
- greens and mayonnaise;
- 6 tablespoons of butter and vegetable oil for roasting;
- ground black pepper and salt to taste;
- 600 g broth;
This composition of products is designed for the fact that you will prepare a dish in pots of 800 ml.
- We cut fresh meat into small pieces, fry it in a skillet with strongly heated vegetable oil until a golden crust appears.
- Remove the oil from the pan, leave it on a plate, and fry the mushrooms, pre-cut into small pieces, in the same pan (the remaining oil is not drained from the pan).
- After roasting the mushrooms, remove them, and put the potatoes on the griddle. It must be cleaned and cut either into cubes or plates. When frying potatoes, add vegetable oil to the pan, otherwise the potatoes will be dry.
- After you have managed to cook mushrooms, potatoes, meat in a skillet, on it you fry carrots grated on a coarse grater and diced onion.
- We are preparing ceramic pots to send them to an oven heated to 180 degrees. We lay out all the fried foods in layers: the first layer is meat, salted and peppered, the second layer is onion with carrots, sprinkled with chopped garlic, the third layer is potatoes, salted and peppered, and sprinkled with greens. The penultimate layer is the mushrooms that we salt, put a tablespoon of butter on them and pour 100 g of broth. If you do not have broth, you can do with plain water. The last layer is grated cheese and mayonnaise.
Cooking time is approximately 40 minutes. After pulling the pots out of the oven, serve on the table after 15 minutes, after sprinkling the contents of the pot with fresh herbs.
Meat with mushrooms in french
To cook meat with mushrooms, the recipe of which does not differ in particular complexity, it is necessary to take a can of champignons, 3 onions and 400 g of mayonnaise for 1.5 kg of pork, salt and pepper to taste, as well as 2 tbsp. l sunflower oil and 250 grams of hard cheese.
In order for meat in French with mushrooms to be tasty, cut portions of meat must be repulsed (meat is cut as for meat medallions or chops). To taste, salt and pepper the meat, spread it on a baking sheet, slightly greased with vegetable oil. Clean the onions and cut them in half rings, fry them until transparent in a skillet with vegetable oil. Mushrooms pull out of the jar and cut into small pieces. It is advisable to leave the mushrooms for a while in a colander, so that the glass has excess liquid. Then we squeeze the mushrooms on each piece of meat, put the fried onion on top.
Three hard cheese on a coarse grater, sprinkle it with meat with mushrooms and onions, grease with mayonnaise on top of the cheese.We put the baking tray in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. 50 minutes is enough for your guests to start tasting this delicious meat.
Meat with mushrooms
If, when cooking meat in French, we used pickled mushrooms in the recipe, then for preparing a practically classical recipe of meat with mushrooms, it is necessary to use fresh champignons. At 0.5 kg of veal tenderloin, you need to take as many fresh champignons, one onion and one carrot, 200 g sour cream, for roasting we take butter, but not vegetable, salt and pepper - to taste.
Peel and wash the mushrooms, cut them into small flat slices. After washing, the meat should be dried with a paper towel and cut into cubes. Wipe the meat thoroughly so that there is no liquid on it, otherwise the dish will lose its taste. Fry the sticks of meat until half cooked in butter. It is advisable to use a deep frying pan for roasting. After roasting meat should appear ruddy crust. Remove it from the pan.
Cut into thin half rings pre-peeled onions. Purified carrots are cut into straws.In the pan where you fry the meat, put a little oil, fry the onions and carrots, then remove them from the pan - we need it for roasting mushrooms. Fry the champignons on a large enough fire so that liquid is evaporated as quickly as possible. According to this recipe, you can cook meat in the oven with mushrooms, and you can cook on the hob. If you do not want to mess around with the oven, then put all the fried ingredients in a frying pan, salt and pepper them, add sour cream and simmer on moderate heat for no more than 20 minutes.
How to make homemade dough
Butter was not as harmful as we thought
Where to collect Kia
How to congratulate Grandpa happy birthday
How to remove hosts
How to evaluate a business
How is the procedure Fraxel
Homemade super bright mini LED flashlight 3W