How to cook pate?
Many of us have fallen in love with pate since childhood, and still for some it remains a favorite filling for tartlets, pies or a tasty and quick addition to sandwiches. Today, there is a large selection of pies in the shops, but if you look at the composition, you will understand that such pastes are not particularly useful. Therefore, the easiest way to cook meat pate at home - it will be tasty and useful.
Chicken pate with champignons
Light and diet pate, you can also diversify with cheese or prunes, add nuts.
- 600 grams of chicken fillet;
- 2 medium onions;
- 200 grams of champignons;
- 50 grams of butter or heavy cream for a softer taste;
- At the request of 100 ml of chicken broth.
- Put the chicken with the carrot and one onion on the fire.
- While they are boiling, fry the mushrooms with the second onion.
- When the meat is ready, remove it, cool it and cut it into small pieces, grate the carrot.
- Now put the chicken, carrot, butter and mushrooms with onions in a blender and grind to a smooth mass.
- Try the pate to taste - if it seems dry, add the broth and whisk again.
For the preparation of pork pate is used pork liver. By the way, to make the liver more tender, after peeling it off the film, soak it in milk for an hour.
- 300 grams of pork liver;
- 200 grams of lard;
- 500 grams of pork meat;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 0.5 teaspoon ground bay leaf;
- Prepare meat, liver and lard - rinse and clean from excess.
- Along with the vegetables, scroll through the meat grinder and add the bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste.
- Thoroughly mix the resulting mass until smooth and place in a heat-resistant dish. Cover the dishes with a lid and stew in the oven for 1.5 hours at a temperature of 150 degrees. After the paste is ready, cool it down.
What are futures
Handicraft for March 8 in the younger group
Root - phone rights
How to apply the cream
What dreams of pork meat
What to see at the Golden Mask Festival 2016