How to cook stuffed fish in the oven: a recipe with photos
Stuffed fish with nuts, all baked in the oven - a great treat for any occasion. This is a hearty and original dish that guests will surely like.
Stuffed fish is a traditional dish of Azerbaijani cuisine, it is usually served at a feast in honor of the spring holiday (Novruz).
It is best to take Kutum for this recipe, which is also called Caspian white fish or roach. As a rule, it can be found in any fish store or on the market. However, even if you do not find white fish, you can easily replace it with sea or river perch, pelengas or any other fish of a sufficiently large size (as in the photo).
Cooking time - 45 minutes.
Stuffed Fish With Nuts
Ingredients for Stuffed Fish in the Oven
- 1 big fish - 2-3 kg., Gutted and scaly. Do not cut off the head of a fish
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (for the filling)
- Half a cup of chopped walnuts (for filling)
- 5-6 large plums, peeled or finely chopped, or 1/3 cup of fresh pomegranate seeds (for the filling)
- 1 teaspoon salt (for the filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (for the filling)
- 1 \ 2 teaspoons of salt (for watering)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (for watering)
- Juice half a lemon (2-3 tablespoons) (for watering)
How to cook a stuffed nuts fish in the oven: step by step instruction photo
- Rinse the fish under cold water and blot dry with a paper towel. Rub inside and outside with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 180C. Using a spoon, fill the cavity of the fish filling with walnut.
- Using wooden skewers, fasten the incision on the belly of the fish. You can also sew it with coarse thread. Put the fish on a baking sheet and pour lemon juice on top. If you sewed up the belly with a thread, you can lay the fish seam down - so your dish will look spectacular. If you used skewers, lay the fish on its side. Bake at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes - until the top is browned.
- Transfer the fish to a serving dish and remove the skewers or threads.Garnish with lemon slices or pomegranate grains. Serve the dish with a garnish of rice and pomegranate paste narsharab (pasta served in a separate bowl). Also before serving carefully cut the fish so that inside each piece there is a filling.
How to fly into space
Where to download Sims
How to find the NOC
Tip 2: How to install the gland in 2018
How to get a weapon license
Where is better to buy real estate - with us or abroad
Original pencil holder