How to delete history in Explorer?
July 25, 2014
If you often use the Internet Explorer browser and do not clear the history, then surely a lot of information has accumulated there. Let's find out how to delete the browsing history in the Explorer.
- Select "View" from the command line.
- In the list that opens, click on the option "Browser Panels".
- Now select the "Log" section.
- This will open a dialog box where you will find information about the browsed sites according to dates.
- To delete the entire history, select all entries and right-click on the menu. In the menu, select the option "Delete". Is done.
- To delete a separate entry, you need to select only one of them and also right-click. Select "Delete."
What dreams of aquarium fish
How to revenge a man
Wind Music or Wind Chimes (Mills)
Ear on the fire
How to crochet for beginners detailed schemes