How to draw a tattoo?
In order to draw a tattoo, you must have at least basic skills in drawing, especially if we are talking about a temporary tattoo that does not need professional support.
Necessary tools and tools
- Pencil (to determine the contours of the future drawing);
- Paint (later it will be applied to the skin to give beauty to the tattoo), you can use the paste, which is used in pens;
- The stencil of the future drawing (you can also improvise, but not recommended).
An excellent tool for tattooing will be a marker that can hold on the skin for up to 3 days. This type of instrument has two differences, namely, there are water-based and alcohol-based markers. For a tattoo, a marker based on alcohol is better, as it is more resistant to moisture and can last 4 days on the skin without losing color.
A reliable tattooing tool will be an atomizer that can cover both a large area of the body and small lines to highlight the contour.At this stage, a previously prepared stencil of paper or woolen lace is useful. You can use the paint from a tube (oil-based or alcohol-based), which can last on the skin for up to 3 days.
In order to understand how to draw a tattoo with a pen, it is necessary to decide on the future drawing, which itself will prompt the choice of a fountain pen for drawing. The ideal drawing tools are ball pens (using gel pens is not recommended), with which you can give any pattern to the future work of art, as well as the color variety can decorate any, even the most daring pattern on your body.
Also in the body painting you can use a special pencil, which is designed for applying patterns on the body, on the tip of which a special liquid is applied (usually it comes in a set), which can give distinct patterns to the future tattoo, while it will last from 3 to 7 days. Wash off such a pattern does not immediately work, as it is designed for a long period of action, but you can use a solvent that girls remove nail polish.
How to draw henna tattoo
Henna is a universal cosmetic that is widely used in hair coloring. But in some countries, henna is used for temporary tattoos, and therefore the question often arises about how to draw a tattoo at home.
In order to draw a henna tattoo, you need:
- Purchase a special powder for drawing over the body and sift it several times on a fine sieve until a homogeneous mass is formed. After that, it is necessary to squeeze the juice of one lemon and add henna to this consistency in small portions until a homogeneous mass is formed that will look like porridge.
- To add a darker color to the texture, you can add a little ground black coffee.
- After that, henna is applied to the skin. It must be applied with a thin brush after determining the pattern. It is best to apply the patterns with a light pencil. When the resulting mass dries on the body, it can be removed with a towel, and the tattoo will be ready.
It is not necessary to bring the tattoo down, it will come down on its own after 2-3 weeks, it all depends on the ingress of water on the drawing.
Using this advice, you will no longer puzzle over how to draw a temporary tattoo, because here you will find all the necessary information on the subject of drawing temporary tattoos.You can make a tattoo yourself at home and without much difficulty.
How long is the international passport
The best recipes for cake with condensed milk
Handmade bracelets for girls
What is useful run
How to perform this calculation or tell the rule
DIY Christmas candles: beautiful decorations for the New Year