How to enable the script?
To fix the problem, you must first find it. The following are the main errors that may cause the script to not work:
- Browser conflict. Typically, the code is written under the most common browsers and sometimes the developer does not take into account its correct display in unpopular web programs.
- The script does not match the site constructor. The problem is similar to the previous one. The script can be written under the most common CMS, not taking into account the nuances of some free engines, such as WordPress, Ucoz, etc.,who use their own programming languages that conflict with common code.
- Incorrect file upload to server. There are three options for uploading a script to a hosting protocol via FTP: autodetection, text and binary. Many people often do not pay attention to this step, which is why the script functions incorrectly.
- Script handler is not connected. It is not enough just to upload the file to the hosting, it is also necessary to set the handler function, indicating to the script what action it should respond to. As a rule, this function is specified within the <body> ... </ body> tags, indicating which event the script should respond to. For example: <input type = "button" onclick = "helloworld ()" value = "Hello world!" />.
- No additional libraries for script processing are connected. Before you enable the JS script, you need to make sure that the most common library for developing the jQuery script is included.
- Script processing is not enabled by the browser. The problem is solved quite simply - by connecting this function in the browser settings.
JQuery library connection
Using the example of the Java language as an example, let's analyze the script how to enable the jQuery library so that we can handle the script processing we need:
- Download the latest version of jQuery from the official;
Enable browser settings
Quite a common cause of incorrect script operation is disabling its processing in the browser. Below is a guide on how to enable this setting using the example of the popular Google Chrome browser:
- Open the Google Chrome Settings and Controls menu.
- Select Settings.
- Enable the demo of additional settings.
- In Personal Data, open Content Settings.
How to bake a loaf
Where is Kaluga
Why ears peel off
What is a hat?
Spathiphyllum how to care
How to choose a water cooler