How to get a credit history?
Credit history is a kind of file on the borrower. If you have ever taken a loan from a bank or serviced a loan from a store or other commercial organization, then the credit bureaus already have information about you. A credit history contains detailed information on all loans taken, their amounts, status, repayment terms, late payments and debts incurred for them. When making a decision on the issue and the possible amount of the next loan, the bank will definitely check your solvency by turning to this file, therefore it is very important for any person to have a good credit history. In this article we will look at how to get a credit history and where it can be done. And you will only have to choose the most acceptable way for you.
Ways to get a credit history
There are 4 ways to get your credit history.
- Through the Central Catalog of Credit Histories on the Bank of Russia website
- Through a credit bureau or credit organization
- Through the offices of the postal service
- Through the notary
Next, we consider each method in detail and everything that is needed in a particular case to be examined in order to obtain a credit history.
In this case, you will need to know the code of the subject of credit histories. It can be obtained both at the conclusion of a loan agreement and at any other convenient time by making a request to a credit organization or credit bureau.
Fill out the form on the Bank of Russia website, indicating in it the code of the subject of credit histories and the e-mail address for sending the report. TsKKI sends reports exclusively by e-mail.
Let us find out how to get a credit history for free, without knowing the code of the subject of credit histories. Once a year you have the right to apply for a report to the credit bureau or credit organization and get it for free.
You will need:
- A passport or other identity document. Please note that a driver's license does not apply to such documents.
- If your representative receives a credit history for you, he will need a power of attorney certified by a notary.
- If you are an individual entrepreneur, then prepare a certificate of inclusion in the EGRIP (for entrepreneurs who started their business before January 1, 2004), or a certificate of state registration of an individual as an individual entrepreneur.
- If you represent a legal entity, you will need a Certificate of registration in the Unified Register (for organizations registered before July 1, 2002), or a Certificate of state registration of a legal entity, as well as a power of attorney or protocol of the general meeting of founders.
In addition to the free annual report, the bureau can often request a credit history for a fee. On average, for a physical person, the cost of a request will be 450 rubles, for an organization - 1,200 rubles.
Most credit bureaus provide the opportunity to get a credit history online. To do this, you need to register on the bureau's website and pay for the service.
A request to the CCCH can be sent by contacting the post office. In the telegram you need to specify:
- Full name
- Passport details
- Email address for sending a credit report
All data should be recorded from the new line. The response from the CCCHI must be received within 3 business days.If this does not happen, the Bank of Russia recommends that you contact your Internet reception, specifying the date of sending the telegram, full name and e-mail address for sending a credit report.
You can send a request to the TsKKI and through a notary, referring to it yourself or through a representative. To do this you will need:
- Show a passport or other identity document
- Give the notary the e-mail address for sending the credit report, or the mailing address for sending the letter
The notary will make a request, send it by e-mail to the Federal Notary Chamber, which, in turn, will redirect it to the TsKKI.
So, now you know where to get a credit history and how to do it. This will allow you to quickly arrange all the paper for the necessary loan, if, of course, your story is immaculate.
How to make a sponge in Minecraft
How to learn music
How to charge maternity
How to sit in the passenger GTA
How to apply plaster or paint on the facade of the house
How to choose a double boiler
What to cook from chicken
What is a seminar