How to get to Tsaritsyno?
Tsaritsyno is a district of Moscow, which is located in the Southern Administrative District. Nearby are the metro Orekhovo, Kantemirovskaya and Domodedovskaya. In the area there is a famous palace and park ensemble, which was founded during the reign of Catherine II. Very often in the summer there are tourists and residents of Moscow, when the ensemble becomes especially beautiful. However, not every guest of the capital and even a Moscow resident knows how to get to Tsaritsyno by public transport.
Let us consider in more detail how to get to Tsaritsyno.
What and how to get to Tsaritsyno
To get to the area of Moscow Tsaritsyno in several ways that do not require a lot of knowledge and effort:
- You can get to the Tsaritsyno area by metro. It is necessary to arrive at the Tsaritsyno metro station along the green Zamoskvoretskaya line. Metro "Tsaritsyno" is located at the bottom of the green line. This is the fastest and easiest way to get to Tsaritsyno in Moscow;
- You can also get to Tsaritsyno by train in the direction of Serpukhov from Moscow. You can take the train from the area of three stations (Komsomolskaya metro station) or at any other train stop.You can clarify information on the website of the railway company;
- You can get to Tsaritsyno and by car on Kashirskoye highway. After the metro station “Kashirskaya”, you need to turn onto Proletarsky Avenue and go to Luganskaya street. On Luganskaya street you will find the metro station "Tsaritsyno".
From many metro stations on Tsaritsyno there are buses and minibuses. Here are some of them:
- From metro station "Kantemirovskaya" bus 701;
- From the metro station "Kashirskaya" bus 701, 269k, 269;
- From the metro station "Kolomenskaya" bus 701;
- From the metro station "Lyublino" bus 521m;
- From the metro station "Marino" bus 521m;
- From the subway "Shipilovskaya" bus 521m.
Also in the Tsaritsyno district runs a lot of buses and taxis that take you wherever you want in the area and beyond.
How to do Kegel exercises
Tasty and simple dishes of pumpkin
Should I divorce
How to teach a child to walk
How to make a moving picture