How to glue the film on the car?
Carbon film is used to protect the car from stones on the road, ultraviolet radiation, minor scratches and slows down the corrosion of auto metal. At the same time, the film gives the car an original and unique look.
In order to understand how to glue the film on the car in a dry way, carefully read the instructions.
- Carbon film (pick quality material);
- Hair dryer (normal or building);
- We wash and clean the car from dirt, sand and thoroughly wipe.
- We heat the room in which the process of car processing will take place up to 22 degrees.
- We dismantle small parts: headlights, antennas, handles, which will interfere during the work.
- Degrease the surface. As a degreaser, you can use antisilicone, which will remove residual adhesives and resins. You can also purchase a special degreaser in the store for this purpose.
Preparing Carbon Film
In order to properly glue the carbon film on the car, it must be properly cut:
- We outline the contours of the necessary parts on the film. If the part is large, fix the film with magnets.
- Cut out the resulting sketches with an allowance of 5 centimeters.
The following steps will help you figure out how to properly glue vinyl to the surface of the car:
- Separate the paper backing from the film. If you miss this moment, the film will not stick to the surface of the car.
- Fix the film on the edges of the surface to avoid material movement.
- Smooth the film with smooth movements from the center to the edges with a squeegee. Avoid blisters and creases. If you have a crease or bubble, separate the film from the surface and re-glue it. It should be noted that punching with a needle or cutting off errors cannot in any case, this can lead to peeling of the film during operation. At this stage, the film should be well smoothed.
- With the help of a hair dryer, we warm the surface pasted over with a film, evenly distributing the flow of warm air over our surface of the part.
- After warming up again gently smooth the film with a squeegee.
- Places podvorotov film processed as follows: apply a primer and firmly pressed to the surface.
- After gluing the film, cut off the unnecessary edges.
- We leave the car in a warm room for 4-6 hours.
- Do not wash the car and do not drive at high speed for a week after pasting it with film.
- Do not leave the machine in rooms with high humidity.
- Wash the car by hand, which will extend the life of the film.
- If you want to use a contactless sink, water must be supplied from a distance of 1.5 meters.
If you glue the film on the car, taking into account all our recommendations and tips, the vinyl coating will serve you for a long time, and also save your car from scratches, rust and various dirt that are quickly removed from the surface of the carbon film.
To live healthy and Elena Malysheva: everything about the program
How to register a program
What always take to the beach
What is Buddhism
How to restrict Internet access
How to wash the paint from the hair at home - 7 ways