How to increase muscle?
If you decide to increase muscle at home and get the shape of your dreams, then know that this is quite real. The main thing is to be prepared to spend enough time on this work and not be lazy. Then you will definitely get a tangible result. Learn how to increase muscle in a particular area of the body with the help of special exercises.
How to increase the pectoral muscles
In order to increase the pectoral muscles at home, a number of the following exercises should be performed daily.
- Push up is normal. To perform it, you need to focus your hands on the floor, a little more than the width of your shoulders. The body should be straight, legs closed. It should begin to fall, gently squeezing hands, and then vice versa rise, sharply straightening your arms. The number of repetitions of this exercise depends on your physical fitness. But you need to strive to perform at least 20 repetitions of 3 sets.
- Pushups with legs above the head. You need to take a stupa, put your feet on it, and place your hands as described in the previous exercise.Now you should start to carry out pushups, while you need to ensure that the body was straight. It is advisable to perform 15 repetitions of 4 sets.
- Push up with stretch. For this type of push-ups, you should take two chairs and place them in such a way that, with your hands on them, the chairs are slightly wider than shoulders, at the level of the clavicles. Feet need to throw on the sofa. When doing push-ups, you must begin to sink deep with a straight body until you feel a slight pain in the chest. As you exhale, you should quickly unclasp your hands. Begin to perform this exercise with 4 approaches, gradually increasing their number.
How to increase arm muscles
To increase the muscles of the hands the most effective exercises performed at home are: pulling up on a horizontal bar and push-ups from the floor. How are push-ups from the floor, as described above. Now you need to know how to perform pull-ups.
- Pulling up on a horizontal bar. Pull-ups should be started with palms gripping towards you. It is necessary to pull up slowly, taking deep breaths. All movements should be smooth. First, you need to perform 3 pull-ups, gradually increasing the number of approaches.Then you need to change the grip on the "monkey grip": all fingers should be placed on top of the crossbar. During the pull-ups, the horizontal bar should be left behind the head. The following tightening helps to pump not only the muscles of the arms, but also to develop a press. You need to grab the horizontal bar with your hands, while the distance between the hands should be slightly more than the width of the shoulders, and begin to perform pull-ups. You need to perform at least 3 sets of 5 pull-ups.
- Food. In order to pump up your hands is not enough to perform the exercises, you must also make good nutrition. It should be rich in vegetables, fruits, protein and grains. Avoid fried and fatty foods.
How to increase the calf muscles
It is considered the most difficult to pump precisely the calf muscles. But despite this, this task is quite feasible. The main thing is the regularity of performing special exercises. You need to study at least 5 times a week, ideally daily. Do not expect too fast results. The first changes will be noticeable only after several months.
- Squatting The most effective way to pump calf muscles is squatting.First, you can perform squats without any additional devices, and over time the load should be increased. Dumbbells are best for extra weight. When doing a squat, you need to stand up straight, take a dumbbell in each hand and place them along the body. Feet should be put apart, so you will ensure greater stability. Squat is necessary, bending the knees, looking in front of him and slightly arched back. In this position, you need to stay for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. For best results, this exercise is recommended 15 times.
- Rises on the socks. An excellent opportunity to develop the muscles of the leg, as well as the long and short heads of the gastrocnemius muscle - this is the implementation of the rises on the toes standing. You should stand on a hill, for example, on the threshold, strain your feet, rise on your toes and return to the starting position. This exercise should be repeated as many times as possible.
- "Donkey" rises. Another effective exercise is the so-called "donkey" rises. To do this, you need to tilt the body forward, put your feet on an object and grab hold of something stationary, for example, a window sill or a sofa.After that you should lower the heel as low as possible, and then stand as high as possible on the socks. At the same time, you should feel your calf muscles contracting. This exercise is recommended to perform at least 10 times.
Now you know how to increase the muscles of different parts of the body at home. But remember, before you begin to engage, really appreciate your strength. You should not perform huge loads without prior training or warm-up, otherwise the next day you just can not get out of bed. Good luck in your endeavors!
How to repair a heel
The network got touching footage from a walk by Irina Sheik and Bradley Cooper
Macaroni tea set
What dream heels
How to draw a castle
Who is the plaintiff