How to make a donku?
Watch the video
The success of fishing largely depends on the quality of fishing gear, so despite the expanding choice of industrial fishing rods, many prefer to make them with their own hands, adjusting the device to the individual conditions of the reservoir. Usually a well-thought donkee is necessary if you need to reach a fish that prefers to swim deep. There are several options for building such a beats, in the article they are all described in detail.
Donka-zakadushka for fishing off the coast
Seat represents a tackle without rods. Designed for tossing into the water from the shore. It is made with the help of several components:
- fishing line;
The thickness of the fishing line and the size of the hook are determined by the weight of the fish, which is planned to be caught with a catch. If you are planning to get a catfish, it is better to take a nylon cord and large hooks. For smaller fish - both peaceful and predatory - choose a fishing line with a thickness of 0.4 - 0.6 mm. Hook size - 8.
This type of donkey is made in the following way:
- Take the main line with a length of about 50 meters (in general, the length is determined by the throwing distance, which means that it is important to take into account the size and depth of the reservoir).
- Make hooks of hooks and pieces of fishing line, i.e., carefully tie a number of hooks at an equal distance of eight to an 8–10 cm length of fishing line. option. A comprehensive instruction on the manufacture of leashes presented in our article How to knit leashes | Donka
- Tie the leashes to the main fishing line.
- The final step will be attaching to the structure of the sinker. It can be any - as deaf, tightly tied to the main line, and sliding. The weight of the sinker should not be too large, 80–100 g is enough.
- You can take a reel of plastic reel or make it yourself, for example, from wood. To do this, on a rectangular plate with a width of 5 and a length of 10 cm, triangular cuts are made on both sides. That's all.
The reel winds up the main line during storage and carrying. This is done so that it is not confused.
Donka with rubber shock absorber
Excellent tackle for fishing. It is made both on the basis of spinning, and simply with the help of fishing line.
- fishing line (sectional thickness 0.2–0.4 mm);
- rubber shock absorber (a special rubber band, the meter of which stretches to three);
- leashes with hooks;
- any alarm device, for example, a bell;
- sinker weighing about 1 kg.
It is going to tackle like this:
- At one end of the main line, a loop is made to which the shock absorber is tied, its length is selected individually and on average is 10–15 meters.
- Closer to the edge of the bell is set; Please note that it should be above the surface of the water during fishing.
- On the other hand, a solid sinker is firmly attached, and up to 10 hook leashes are attached along the length of the main line, the length of which should be about 20–30 cm.
- You also need to make a reel.
This fishing rod is used as follows: the cargo is thrown into the water, and the reel is fixed on the shore with a peg. This donka is effective during active fishing, it allows you to quickly remove the catch without removing the load from the water. Read more about the use of fishing rods in our article How to catch a donk.
Donka with a feeder
Such donks are used with special feeders, in which they put complementary foods. This trick helps attract larger fish.
You can make tackle in two ways: either in the form of a zakushku, to which is added a feeding trough, or the rod is used. Here is how the second option is mounted:
- Choose the length of the rod, taking into account the distance of the point of throwing. It is also important to take into account the level of load: the weight of the feeder with bait (usually 40–80 g) and the weight of the caught fish should fit into the limit value. In stagnant water, fishing rods are usually used 2.1–2.3 meters long, and in moving water, 3.3–3.4 meters long, with dough (about 120 grams).
- Choose a line with a diameter of 0.3–0.4 mm.
- A reel is mounted on the rod, and about 100-150 m of fishing line is attached to it.
- The view of the feeder does not really matter; it is attached not far from the end of the line, then the leashes are attached.
- The weight is fixed in a deaf way.
Donka using troughs is more suitable for catching peaceful fish like roach, bream, carp or crucian.
Pink or gray Color of the dresser caused a dispute
How much does it cost to build a house
How to get to Samara
Review of the best hypoallergenic mascara for eyelashes
What does the name Denis mean
How to collect mercury