How to make a sponge in Minecraft?
Watch the video
Minecraft sponge is a block capable of absorbing water. If you need this device on the farm, you need to figure out how to make a sponge in Minecraft.
Getting a sponge
There is no possibility to make or craft a sponge in the game, but it can be obtained in several ways:
- natural generation. Underwater fortresses can generate sponges, so it is worth finding a fortress and finding a special room where from 15 to 30 sponges can be stored;
- help of the ancient guard. He can knock out a sponge after the death of one player;
- teams. Using the following commands you can get a sponge: / give or / setblock;
- purchase in the store. Sponge can be purchased at the store administrators or other players. If the store does not have it, then you can ask the admin to add the desired position. You can also try to pick up a sponge from other players (but you have to look for it for a long time).
If the sponge has ceased to absorb water, then you can use the WorldEdit plugin, which allows you to simulate the property of the sponge to absorb water.
In addition to the creation of various things can be found in the article How to do things in Minecraft.
Among the main functions are the following:
- water absorption. Perhaps this is the main purpose of the sponge. It absorbs water until the surface is dry. It can also return water to its place, but on condition that the water source was not absorbed in it. The maximum amount of water absorbed is 65 blocks;
- mat. If you do not want visitors to bring dirt into your home, you can install a sponge at the entrance. Anyone who comes to you will automatically wipe their feet on a sponge;
- decoration. You can also just put it in the middle of the room, thus decorating the room;
- clay mining. Sometimes the clay is located at the bottom of the sea very deep, and in order to get it, we need special tools. Some players place a sponge on the bottom. It is there until all the clay has been mined;
- foundation for construction. In addition, many players use the sponge not for its intended purpose, and build tables, houses, bridges and other facilities.
Aglaonema: home care
How to grow a child
How to close Instagram
Which diesel is better
Crochet white socks