How to make a squirrel?
Watch the video
Doing something with your own hands is very exciting, making crafts is especially useful for the development of children. Children love to make animals, so today, as an example, we will talk about how to make a squirrel.
You will need orange, yellow and brown clay.
- First you need to make a face squirrels. To do this, you need to pinch off a small piece of orange clay and roll the ball. On the one hand it must be sharpened.
- Then you need to pinch off two more small pieces of clay and, giving them the shape of a triangle, make the ears a squirrel. On top of the ears should be attached brushes of yellow clay.
- We make small balls — a nose and brown eyes — and fasten it on the muzzle.
- To make a body, you need to take twice as much clay as for the head. It is necessary to make an oval and attach a head to it.
- Then you have to roll up four ovals and mold the paws out of them. The lower legs should be more stable, and the upper ones should be slightly smaller than the lower ones, and stretched forward.
- Next, do the tail.You need to take a little less clay than for the body, and make a thick oval, then attach it along the entire length of the back of the squirrel, and from the top bend the tip and sharpen it a little.
- You can make a brown nut and stick to squirrel paws.
- orange beads,
- white beads
- 3 black beads,
- wire 60 cm long and with a diameter of 0,3 mm.
Now we make a squirrel:
- First row: one black bead.
- The second row is double. It is necessary to stitch on two orange beads above and below.
- The third row: three orange beads at the bottom and top.
- The fourth row: the top will be black, orange, black beads, and the bottom three orange beads.
- Then we make ears - three orange beads on each.
- Now proceed to the neck. From above there will be three orange, and from below - orange, white, orange.
- The next row: on top - four oranges, and below - orange beads, two white, orange.
- To make the paws, you need eight orange beads each.
- Next row: on top there will be five orange beads, and the bottom will be two orange, three white, two orange.
- Next row: on top - five orange beads, bottom - two orange,four whites, two orange. Then the top is five orange, the bottom is two orange, three white, two orange.
- Next row: top - five orange beads, bottom - two orange, one white, two orange.
- Then we make the hind legs of a squirrel similarly to the front.
- Now proceed to the tail. First row: three orange beads.
- Second row: top - three orange, bottom - one orange, two white, one orange.
- The third row: top - five orange, bottom - one orange, three white, one orange.
- The fourth row: on top there will be six orange beads, from the bottom - one orange, four white, one orange.
- Fifth row: top - six orange, bottom - one orange, four white, one orange.
- The sixth row: top - five orange beads, bottom - one orange, three white, one orange.
- The seventh row: top - four orange, bottom - one orange, two white, one orange.
- Eighth row: top - three orange, bottom - one orange, one white, one orange.
- The ninth row: top - two orange, bottom - two orange.
- Tenth row: one orange.
The ends of the wire must be refilled so that they are not visible, and cut off the excess.
Protein from natural material
It will take:
- two bumps
- Birch bark,
- acorns or chestnuts,
- sweeps of dry grass.
Now we make a squirrel:
- We take a long cone - it will be the body, and a small round cone is the head. Attach the head to the body with the help of clay.
- We fasten the eyes and nose of plasticine to the head.
- We make ears from maple seeds or birch bark. Fasten ears, too, with the help of clay.
- We make front legs from small sticks, and the rear ones should be larger, so we make them from acorns or chestnuts.
- Remains the tail. It should be fluffy, so it’s very good to make it out of dry grass brooms. Attach it should be using clay.
Handmade bracelets for girls
How to make a bouquet of candies with your own hands: a master class with step by step photos
Knit a winter jacket for girls
What is the uterus
Why do we need dots
Lean mayonnaise at home
How to stop smoking in a day
What to draw on May 9