How to quickly cure your eyes?
The most common eye disease is barley. Basically, the disease is formed due to contact with the eyelids of various microorganisms. Especially often suffer from this disease people with a weak immune system. Today we look at how you can quickly cure your eyes.
How to cure barley in the traditional way
Today, modern pharmacies can offer a huge variety of ointments and gels for any wallet. It is enough to come to the store and consult with a pharmacist about the choice of drug.
Such drugs as Tetracycline, Hydrocortisone and Erythromycin eye ointments have proven themselves well. It is necessary to lay a small amount of ointment for the affected eyelid up to three times a day. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before the procedure.
As for eye drops, then pay attention to "Albucidum", "Gentamicin", "Ciprofloxacin", "Ciprolet". Drops are used several times a day according to the instructions.Before use, it is recommended to warm the bottle slightly (hold the container with the drops in your palms for several minutes).
How to cure barley in a folk way
- Boil a small-sized potato and remember until mashed. Then wrap the potato mixture in a sterile bandage and apply a compress to the sore eye for 10-15 minutes.
- Brew a couple of tablespoons of calendula in a glass of hot water. Dampen a piece of cheesecloth or a cotton pad in the cooled infusion and attach to the barley. Repeat the procedure as the compress cools 5-6 times.
- If there is no time to cook broths, then you can brew a regular bag of any herbal tea and attach to the affected area for 15 minutes. In addition, cotton swabs moistened in cooked tea can be applied.
- Dampen a cotton pad or piece of gauze with fresh aloe juice and wipe the problem area. Then put gruel on the sore eye for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the peeled garlic cloves, cut them in half and rub the barley with a fresh cut.
- Boil a chicken egg and attach it to the sore eye, wrapping it with a rag.
- Heat a small amount of sodium or sea salt in a frying pan, wrap in a rag or a small towel and apply to the eye.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan and heat half the onion on it.Then wrap the onion with gauze and attach to the eye.
- It is also recommended to clean the inside of the body. Fill four bay leaves with hot water (1/3 cup) and let it stand for a while. Then the infusion is necessary to drink to clean the blood.
Due to the fact that inflammation can also form on the second eye, it is recommended that the therapy of both organs of vision be carried out simultaneously.
How to determine your flat feet
How to sew an awl
How to get to the Kursk railway station
Why dream yellow
New life of old purse
How to conduct a tour