How to remove asthma?
An asthmatic attack is a serious condition for a person, during which shortness of breath, wheezing in the lungs and sharp attacks of dry cough appear. In such a condition, the patient experiences a great discomfort in the chest, resembling a state of suffocation. To help a person in this situation, it is important to know how to relieve asthma.
Adult Asthma Attack: What To Do
- If you notice any signs of asthma, use the "ambulance" drugs (these are fast-acting inhalers). If there is no relief after 15 minutes, it is recommended to reuse the inhaler.
- For the fastest effect, you can intravenously enter the drug Eufillin. It is used by doctors for emergency relief during an attack.
- Any antihistamine will also have a good effect. A patient can take a couple of tablets of Dimedrol, Claritin, Suprastin or Tavegila - and his condition will quickly return to normal.
- One option would be hormones, such as Prednisolone or Dexamethasone.These medicines are administered to a person intravenously or intramuscularly. Most often, these drugs are used only in those cases where conventional inhalers quick action do not give the desired results.
Now you know what to do with an asthma attack in an adult. However, this disease can occur in children.
How to remove an asthma attack in a child
It is worth knowing that an asthma attack in children may be more severe, especially if this happens for the first time. In such a situation, immediately call an ambulance, and before arriving, follow these steps:
- Try to remove the allergen.
- Open windows to access fresh air.
- Loosen baby's clothes for easy breathing.
- Help your child take a half-sitting position.
- Keep yourself in hand and try to calm the baby.
- Give the child some clean water. This is necessary due to the fact that with frequent breathing the body loses a large amount of fluid, which aggravates the patient's condition.
- If an asthma attack did not occur for the first time, then you should always have a first aid kit with drugs that quickly expand the bronchi, as a rule, they are deodorized aerosol inhalers. Such preparations as Berodual, Berotek or Salbutamol perfectly will approach.Soon the serious condition will pass, and the child will return to a normal rhythm of life.
Thanks to modern medicine, it is possible to get rid of asthma attacks.
44 advice from Jamie Oliver, who will make you a real chef
Ksenia Sobchak and the river of blood in the new video of Leningrad
What to do if you lost your job
How to study in the Czech Republic
What is useful avocado