How to remove hair in Photoshop?
If you decide to print your photo in large format, but with an increase in the picture found a large number of unwanted hairs. Try to remove hair using Adobe Photoshop.
In order to remove unwanted hair in Photoshop, use the following guidelines:
- Open the program Adobe Photoshop;
- Open the photo by pressing the Ctrl - O keys;
- Duplicate the snapshot. To do this, in the “Layers” column (Layers), select our image, right-click on it and create a copy of the layer withphoto (Create a New Layer). This procedure is necessary in order to quickly view the result before and after processing, as well as to work safely without damaging the original image.
- Remove unwanted hairs using the Stamp tool (Stamp), which is located on the toolbar on the left side. Select it by clicking on it with the mouse.
- Go to the settings of this tool. Expose:
- Size (Size) - 30 pixels.,
- Hardness (Hardness) - about 80%.
- Pressing the Stamp (Flow) set in the range from 80 to 100%.
- Having set the necessary parameters, we select the area in the photo from which we will copy (it is desirable that it ideally suited in color and texture with the area on which the hairs are removed). Click on it while holding the Alt button.
- Now we hover over the area with hairs and click on it. We perform this operation until we remove all the excess hairs.
Thus we remove all unnecessary hairs.
If you are satisfied with the result, you can merge all the layers, and to do this, right-click on the layer and select "Merge down".
Save the finished photo: the File menu (File) - Save (Save) or Save As (Save as). If you need to continue processing your photo, then save the changes at the very end.
Properly done all the operations, you will understand how to remove unwanted hairs and see the changes that have occurred with your photo after processing. If you want to keep both versions of your photo, then before opening it in Photoshop, make a copy of the picture.
Dahlia Hair Clip
Basket of plastic bags
How to receive a fax
What is etude
Summer decor for envy to neighbors: interesting ideas of unusual compositions
How to register in Origin