How to remove the program?
Most novice users do not know how to remove the program from the computer correctly. Experienced PC users are shocked by the situation of program folders moved to the recycle bin. �I deleted!� The user proudly exclaims, but he is deeply mistaken. Today, we take a detailed look at reliable and correct ways to remove a Windows program.
So, what to do when you decide to correctly remove the program from the computer? Follow the algorithm, of course!
- Call the Start menu, run the "Control Panel".
- In the window that opens, look for the item �Programs and Features� (for Windows XP users, �Add or Remove Programs�).
- A window appears containing a list of all installed programs and games on your computer.
- We are looking for the necessary program in the list, select it with a single click of the left mouse button.
- Click on the "Delete" at the top of the window.
- If you need confirmation, click "Yes" or "OK".
The system will use the built-in tools to completely remove the program from the computer.
What to do if the program is not deleted
Of course, the above method, how to remove the program, is not bad. But he has disadvantages, and they are as follows:
- Poor and incomplete display of the list of installed programs;
- Surface removal approach.
We will not dwell on the first one; everything is obvious here, there are programs that simply do not appear in the default list.
Surface removal approach. We implied that not the whole program was deleted. Indeed, the system will delete the directory and all files belonging to the program. But very rare uninstallers provide the ability to remove the accumulated after the work of the program "garbage" in the form of numerous registry entries and temporary files, shadow copies and others. Moreover, many programs intentionally leave behind these files and records for various purposes:
- Convenience of setting up the program during the next installation;
- Interference with competing software products;
- Sending reports to the server of the developer.
We are interested in how to completely remove the program from your computer and smooth out all the consequences of its activities. Let's take it close!
Program to remove
Do not you delete the program? How to delete, do not know? No panic, it's simple. Follow the algorithm!
We will be helped by the freeware program Revo Uninstaller. Download this excellent program directly from the site of its developers:.
- Download and install the program to remove Revo Uninstaller programs.
- Run the program.
- You will immediately see a window with installed programs. Select the program you want to remove.
- Click "Delete." Do not confuse with "Delete item".
- To confirm the deletion, give an affirmative answer.
- In the next window you will be offered several options for uninstalling the program. Select "advanced" and click "Next."
- If the program has a built-in uninstaller, it will start. Press delete confirmation or skip the popped error warning. Click the "Next" button.
- The system will be scanned for the remaining junk files and registry entries. Click "Delete", if any.
- At the end of this simple procedure for deleting programs, you must click �End�. Vertex of logic =)
After doing these simple manipulations, you can be 100% sure that you managed to complete your task.For example, how to remove a program to download.
Remote removal of programs
Users who are wondering how to remotely remove a program should be prepared for the fact that this is not an easy task. On the other hand, such a question is unlikely to arise in a novice. So, proceed to uninstall the program remotely!
We will use the built-in Windows tools to uninstall programs remotely. More specifically - WMI.
- Press the Win + R key. In the line type "cmd.exe" without quotes and click "OK".
- In the command line, type the following: wmic.
- Now you need to know what programs are installed on the remote computer. Type: node: (COMPUTER NAME) product get name � press Enter.
- Get the list of programs. For example, you will see WinRar in the list and want to delete it.
- You must enter the following: node: PcName product where name = "WinRar" call uninstall.
- We answer the request to remove the program - Y.
You will be informed about the results of the removal with additional parameters. Uninstall the program remotely successfully! Also remotely remove the unwanted program on another computer will help you program TeamViewer.
Today we learned a lot of new ways to remove the program.
How to get rid of the unpleasant smell of cat urine
Original decor for sea pebble tiles
How to choose a double boiler
How to make a collar
Tell me, please, what to do
What does hair need
Feng Shui Home Office
Where is point G