How to respond to rudeness?
People are rude, rude and will be rude, it is hard to believe that this can be eradicated. They are rude for various reasons: they were not brought up, they lack culture, they are afraid, they are protected, and so on. Of course, you often think about the reasons that prompted a person to cheat you, but in the first moments it is more important to decide how to respond to rudeness. Feeling an unfair attitude to get up on the same level as a boor and answer the same? In general, this is the easiest. But much more pleasant to answer rudeness beautifully. This will not only lift you up (in your eyes and in the eyes ... yes, yes, cad), but, perhaps most pleasantly, it will most of all enrage your rude interlocutor. His goal - to offend you, insult, bring to the conflict. And you, on here, do not go on about. How to implement it? How beautiful to respond to rudeness? About it further.
We answer rudeness beautifully
Your main weapon is humor and smile. Although there is a situation when a poignant ironic phrase in response to rudeness can be accompanied by a quite restrained expression of the face. However, this answer to rudeness must be used carefully enough in dealing with people, above you in status (superiors, teachers, etc.).We will talk about these options: the answer is equal to and when the interlocutor has a higher status.
Ham above status: answer
Yes, it also happens, for example, an unrestrained teacher or a very harmful boss, in general, anyone from whom you are in some dependence. Laughter and mockery in response to rudeness on their part can be fraught with undesirable consequences for you.
- Avoiding conflict. If possible, silently walk away. It can be warned that you will return when the stars are supportive of your conversation.
- Infinite refinements. The boss throws your project away, shouting that everything is bad. You, pulling a low-key expression in a very calm voice, ask: “What exactly is wrong?”. Generally, he must answer. “Everything!” He shouts again. "In the first paragraph? Or in the second? Or maybe here ...?" In short, your task, calmly and (!) Without mock infinitely specify.
- You can use humor, but again we will clarify - be careful. You should not feel sarcasm in your words, your opponent should not feel the irony.
- Consent, partial consent. Again, depending on the situation. If a rudeness of this kind, which does not imply recognition of an unfair accusation (and the like), then you can simply agree.For example: "Che, blind or what?" - “I haven’t been to the oculist for a long time, but in general lately my eyes have been disturbing my eyes” (also with ears).
Ham, equal to us
Well, there can only be selected for the situation. The main thing to remember the goal - do not descend to the level of cad, and rise above it; We do not go on about, but manage the conversation. Here, of course, it will be necessary to practice, to undercut the language, as they say. Humor here, after all - the main thing. It happens that humor is tough, use it commensurate with rudeness.
- You can just smile. Silently. Handsomely.
- "I will not laugh at those over whom nature has already frightened."
- "And you continue, when you say, I feel so (them) smart (s) feel."
- "Not Hami boorish, boorish."
- "Digging someone else's life because your own failed?"
- “I don’t need to show my teeth, I’m not a dentist” or “You’ll open your mouth with a dentist.”
- "You are not so handsome (a) to be rude to me."
- "Che is so nervous? Has the broomstick dropped?"
- "You don't like me? I give permission to shoot myself."
- You listen to rudeness, smile and calmly (!) Answer: "And you would not go ... to the bath."
- "Oh, no, where am I up to you! .. Still fall and fall ..."
- Ask the question: "Is this you rude to me? And for what purpose?"
- You listen, and then the key remark: "Is that all?", Or "Well, shall I go?", Or "Do you want to talk more or is this the end of your complexes?", Or "... what?".
- "Learn to think and speak at the same time."
- "I thought your stock of dullness was exhausted there, but you continue to amaze me!"
- "To speak with you on the same level, I have to lie down."
- "Pay attention, this is a plinth," - point to the closest one, - "and remember, this is exactly your level."
- "I would send you, but you only see from there."
- "Do you have only the Rh factor from the positive characteristics?"
- In response to "Che, stupid?" - "Well, you probably save the bone marrow ...".
- "Didn't you scare Babayka as a child?"
- In response to "go to ..." - "Do not worry, go with an orgasm" (girls).
- "Doing the right thing to giggle, with such teeth do not laugh."
- In response to rudeness in the store (saleswoman), on the bus: just look at the person with a pitiful look and say: "Poor thing."
Here's how to respond to rudeness in various situations. Use humor, diminutive forms, be affectionate with boors, you just have to regret them.
How to make a movie
Where to relax in Vietnam
Is Nibiru visible
What they say on the road
Barbecue from scrap materials