How to save brittle hair
It has become difficult to find women who do not subject their hair to constant interventions, such as coloring, perming, using electrical appliances for styling. On what only many ladies go for the sake of beauty. Despite the huge range of hair care products in stores, the problem of damaged hair is relevant.
But all is not lost. In fact, you can maintain a healthy state of hair, without depriving yourself of the pleasure to change their shades and not denying themselves new hairstyles. There are a few points worth keeping in mind, even when it seems that a short haircut is the only way to salvation.
- If you bleach your hair at home by yourself, the most important thing is to think about what percentage of oxide you use. If you are accustomed to using a lightening powder when lightening the entire length of hair or only the roots, then you should not take an oxide above 3%. If you have dark hair, it is better to dissolve the powder with oxide 3% two times in a row, than once to discolour by 6%, and, especially, by 9% and 12%. Remember that hair is spoiled not by lightening powder, but by a high percentage of oxide.The higher the percentage of oxide, the more damage to the hair. Powder wash away best with a special shampoo, which is designed for deep cleaning.
- When dyeing hair, it is also worth reviewing your attitude towards dyes. If you do not have the opportunity or desire to visit the salon and make yourself at home, then it is better to pay attention to professional dyes. Recently it is not difficult to acquire such paints. They can be found in any store for hairdressers. The main advantage is that they have a large selection of colors, and most importantly, the ability to select the oxide developer on their own. Sellers can advise on all the nuances, but in order that the coloring was not harmful to the structure of the hair, choose such shades of paint that work on a low percentage of oxide.
- A big step on the way to healthy hair is the right shampoo. If hair breaks often, splits and looks dull, then it is best to use shampoo for damaged hair. To shampoo must purchase a balm and a mask. Hair masks can be used no more than twice a week.Apply these products according to the following scenario: wash your hair with shampoo, the first time to wash away the main pollution and styling products, and the second time so that the hair absorbs all its beneficial properties. After shampooing, hair should be blotted with a towel to drain, then a mask is applied. With a mask you need to walk as much as indicated on the package. That is quite enough. After you wash off the mask, you need to again blot the hair with a towel, and apply the balm for a few minutes.
- If you want to grow the length, after washing your hair, it is important to use products for the tips of the hair. This may be a fluid or synthetic oil, for example, an argan oil based product. Such cosmetics are designed to feed the ends, to protect them from the cross section and breakage.
- Wet hair combing is not recommended. It is better to wait until they are completely dry, and only then gently comb, starting from the ends. Before this, you need to apply a two-phase spray that will help to moisturize the hair, and facilitate combing. The comb should be with rare teeth.
- If you are used to using a hairdryer, then it is better to give up hot air.Use cool air, keeping the dryer at a distance from the hair. Before using curling and ironing, be sure to apply a thermal protective agent to your hair, which can also be purchased at a hairdresser's shop.
- For hair restoration, including the use of natural masks is useful. One of them is kefir mask. Kefir has a unique composition. Thanks to kefir fungus, masks based on this product can revive and restore even the most damaged and brittle hair. Kefir, slightly heated in a microwave to a warm state, is applied liberally on the roots and hair length. After applying you need to wear a shower cap and a warm towel on top. To go with a mask must be at least one hour. The result is obvious after the first time. Such kefir masks can be made no more than 2 times a week. With regular use, the hair will gain a healthy look, become obedient, shiny and strong. But we must bear in mind that kefir washes away the paint color.
How to find a virus
What coins accept banks
Silver wedding: what to give to parents
How to determine the breed of dog
How to glue one wallpaper
What dreams parting