How to get a loan?
Loan - a loan issued for a specified period, with the stipulated conditions. How to get a loan? And who give it to? The bank lends money for specific purposes, in the prescribed manner, with a certain percentage fee. Credits can be legal entities, citizens of Russia, foreigners who have permission to reside and work in Russia.
Banks, credit institutions offer several types of loans for individuals and legal entities.
How to take a loan in Sberbank
Sberbank, one of the main banks in Russia, offers the following types of lending to individuals.
- without collateral, with guarantors with a rate from 13.9% to 5 years,
- on the security of real estate, with a rate from 14.5% to 15.5% to 7 years,
- semi private household, with a rate of 14% up to 2-5 years,
- educational, with a rate of 12% up to 11 years, not more than 90% of the cost of education.
- purchase of finished housing, with an initial contribution of 10%, with a rate of 9.5%, with a loan term of up to 30 years,
- the purchase of housing under construction, with an initial contribution of 10%, with a rate of 9.5%, with a loan term of up to 30 years,
- building a house, with a down payment of 15%, with a rate of 13.5%, with a loan term of up to 30 years,
- mortgage, down payment from 10%, with a rate of 9.5%, loan term up to 20 years; with maternity capital, loan term up to 30 years,
- garage, with an initial contribution of 10%, with a rate of 13.5%, the term of the loan to 30 years.
- with an initial payment of 15%, with a rate of 14.5%, the term of crediting is up to 5 years.
How to take a loan in the bank
Some banks operating in the lending market also offer the following types of loans:
- non-purpose loan
- retirement, and others.
What documents are needed for a loan for individuals? Now we will understand.
- loan application,
- salary certificate
- copy of employment record.
What additional documents bank employees will prompt you. How can I get a loan in another way? Banks offer a new credit opportunity: credit cards. Almost all banks now provide their customers with a grace period of 50–55 days, and interest on payments for services and goods made during this period does not accrue.If you decide to withdraw cash, then there will be no benefits for this amount. And when withdrawing cash from a credit card, every time a cash withdrawal fee is charged. Interest is calculated on the actual amount due.
Many banks are now offering to get a credit card online, filling out an online application and then sending copies of documents by mail, which is very convenient. Do not look for guarantors. The only inconvenience for those who live far from the capital is that the post office does not work very quickly, a credit card goes a long time.
Small businesses and legal entities are offered short-term, long-term, unsecured, fast loans. Conditions for obtaining a loan must be found out in the bank you have chosen. And in which particular bank to take a loan, you decide! Do not hurry!
Why is water useful?
Take the music with you or the project Muz ON
What is coca
Where is Kaluga
How to call a school
What is a range
DIY snowman - how to make