Signs of prostatitis
Among the urological diseases of men, prostatitis is the most popular. This is not surprising, because the factors that lead to its development are quite common in life. Prostatitis is called inflammation of the prostate gland. It is caused by an infection that falls into this gland. It is advisable not to miss the disease and start its treatment on time. For this you need to know how it manifests itself. In this article we describe the signs and symptoms of prostatitis - acute and chronic.
This form of prostatitis is rare, more often in young men. It has a fairly pronounced clinical picture: severe pain and general intoxication of the body. The disease develops suddenly, like any acute inflammatory disease, accompanied by all the relevant symptoms.
The first signs of prostatitis
- Pain in the perineum and genitals;
- Pain in the lumbosacral region and upper thighs;
- Pain can spread to the suprapubic area and lower abdomen;
- Urinary Disorder: frequent and painful urine. There may be complete urinary retention caused by swelling of the prostate gland;
- Defecation painful;
- Sweating and general weakness;
- Possible sepsis in severe cases.
In the chronic form of the disease, signs of prostatitis may not appear at all. The disease, in most cases, is not pronounced. It can occur without any symptoms at all or manifest itself during periods of exacerbation.
Signs of chronic prostatitis
- Urination frequent, the emergence of feelings of incomplete emptying, burning in the urethra associated with difficult painful intermittent urination, frequent urination at night;
- Defecation painful;
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the perineum, there may be pain in the lumbosacral spine. Soreness may vary from mild discomfort to acute bouts of pain;
- Disorder of sexual functions: weakened orgasm, premature ejaculation, weakened erection (until complete loss), reduced sexual desire;
- Neurosis, fatigue, depression.
Now you know the signs of prostatitis in men.The disease should not be started, it is necessary to consult specialists in time.
What models eat
How to beat a pear
How to make ice
How to eat feijoa
How to write a thank you
How to please everyone
How to make yourself a Barbie
Should we diet? Ask nutritionists and doctors