The recipe for a delicious paprikasha
If you are not only a gourmet, but you are also used to pampering your guests and household with new and interesting dishes, then be sure to prepare a hearty and delicious paprikash!
What is this dish?
Paprikash is a traditional dish of Hungarian and Austrian cuisine. The name, by the way, fully reflects its essence, since one of the main ingredients is just sweet paprika, which gives a spicy taste and a stunning aroma.
Traditionally, paprikash is made from chicken, but other types of meat are also suitable, but still preferably white, such as veal, lamb. Even fish will fit. Beef and pork are used much less frequently, and lamb is practically not cooked. The remaining ingredients are onions, tomatoes, garlic, sour cream and some seasonings.
How to cook?
So, how to cook paprikas? Below are a few options.
First of all, it is worth making chicken paprikash, it will definitely turn out to be tender and tasty. For this you will need:
- 1 kg of chicken (you can use almost any part);
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- three large bell peppers;
- four tomatoes;
- five cloves of garlic;
- a glass of tomato juice (preferably thick);
- two onions;
- three tablespoons of ground sweet peppers;
- three tablespoons of olive oil;
- tablespoon flour;
- half a teaspoon of ground bitter red pepper;
- salt to taste
- Wash the chicken well and cut it into medium sized pieces.
- Peel the onions and cut them in any convenient way.
- Pepper Bulgarian pepper, cut into strips or cubes.
- Tomatoes need to be cleaned, pouring boiling water over them and after a couple of minutes removing the peel. Then rub them in a grater, grind in a blender, or skip through a meat grinder.
- Garlic clean and grind in any way.
- In a sauté pan or deep frying pan, heat the olive oil, fry onion until golden onions.
- Put the chicken in the pan, fry it until light rosy.
- Next, add the Bulgarian pepper, fry everything together for about five minutes, then pour the tomato juice into the saucepan, add garlic, paprika and seasonings.
- Under the lid simmer the chicken with vegetables for about half an hour.
- Pour the flour into the sour cream, mix thoroughly and add this mixture to the remaining ingredients along with the salt. Simmer for about 10 minutes and remove from heat.
Paprikash from beef will also be delicious. To prepare it, prepare:
- about 700-800 grams of beef (preferably young, it will be more tender);
- one and a half cup sour cream;
- one large onion head;
- one bell pepper;
- three cloves of garlic;
- a glass of broth (can be used as meat or vegetable);
- three to five tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- two tablespoons of ground paprika;
- pepper and salt to taste.
- Beef needs to be washed. It is desirable to remove all veins. Now cut the meat into cubes.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings.
- Pepper cut into strips, after removing from it seeds, stalks and cores.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or broiler, fry meat on it for about five minutes.
- Add onions, fry for two to three minutes.
- Put the pepper in the pan.
- After a couple of minutes, pour in the broth (it should close all the ingredients almost completely), put the garlic and paprika.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer the paprikash for about an hour so that the beef becomes soft.
- Sour cream mixed with flour, so as not to form lumps. Add it, salt and pepper to the rest of the ingredients.
- After that, you need to extinguish the dish for about 10 minutes, and then the fire can be turned off.
Make Hungarian paprikash fish. Here's what it takes:
- 1-1.2 kilograms of pike perch;
- four large tomatoes;
- three onions;
- three cloves of garlic;
- two bell peppers;
- about 125 ml of wine (you can use red, but white will give the dish a more delicate taste);
- one and a half glasses of water;
- one lemon;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- one tablespoon of ground sweet paprika;
- two tablespoons of lard;
- a few leaves of parsley and marjoram;
- pinch of cumin (ground);
- ground pepper and salt to taste.
How to cook?
- Start with the fish. It must first be cleaned and gutted. The head and fins are removed, but not thrown away (they are still useful). We also remove the bones, they should be fairly easy to separate from the fillet from the pike perch.Now cut the fish into slices about two centimeters wide and measuring 3x4 centimeters, transfer them to a deep bowl, sprinkle with juice squeezed out of lemon, and sprinkle with salt. Mix everything gently and leave to marinate.
- Wash your head and fins well, put in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring the broth to a boil, remove all the froth and boil for about half an hour.
- Go to the tomatoes. In another pot, boil water and place the tomatoes in it, after making one cross-cut on each of them. Literally in 30 seconds, remove the tomatoes, cool slightly and easily peel. Then simply cut them into small cubes.
- Now sweet before. It must be cleaned of stalks, seeds and hearts. Cut it into half rings.
- Onions should be peeled and cut into half rings.
- Garlic, too, peel and chop, for example, with a knife or garlic press.
- In a deep frying pan or stew-pan, melt the smale. Fry onions on it for about five minutes.
- Next, add the pepper, and after another five minutes, put the paprika and garlic. Roast everything, constantly stirring, for about one or two minutes.
- Put the fish in a saucepan and pour the wine.After boiling simmer everything (without a lid) for about three minutes.
- Next, add the tomatoes, fish broth, pepper, cumin and salt. Under the lid, simmer everything together for about five to ten minutes, that is, until all components are fully prepared.
Useful tips for beginners and experienced hostesses:
- It is advisable to use low-fat sour cream to make the dish easy. In addition, it must be fresh, otherwise it may simply curl during the heat treatment process.
- Serving tasty paprikash is best with pasta, but other side dishes, such as potatoes, are also great.
- Be sure to serve paprikash hot and pour the garnish of your choice with gravy.
Find your favorite recipe and cheer your family and friends more often!
How to remove antivirus
Birthdays of April
I love the former, what to do
What is the dream song
How many bricks in masonry
How to wean a child from the hands