Top 10 most famous festivals in Russia
The festival is a very interesting event, which usually gathers thousands of participants and spectators. And which festivals are most popular in Russia?
So, the top 10 best festivals in Russia:
- "Invasion". This name is probably heard by all. And some were even lucky enough to participate in this great event. "Invasion" is a festival of multi-format and multi-genre music in the open. It has been held since 1999, and since 2004 it has been organized in the Tver region, in the village of Emmaus. Usually this legendary event occurs in the summer and lasts about 2-4 days. The number of viewers passes for 100, and sometimes 150 thousand people. Here come both the most popular and novice performers.
- The Grushinsky Festival is one of the oldest events in Russia, which has been held since 1968 near Samara (or more precisely, on the Fedorovskiye meadows in Togliatti). And this festival of the author's song is named (its full name is the All-Russian festival of the author's song named after Valery Grushin ”) in honor of the ordinary student Valery Grushin, who died during the camping trip, saving children who were drowned in the Ude river.Since then, thousands of lovers of art song, as well as talented authors, both from Russia and from neighboring countries, have gathered at the event every year. And in 2010 this record was set. Then 210 thousand people came to the festival. After long trials over trademark rights in 2014, the venue was changed. And now the event will be held on Mastryukovsky lakes.
- Kinotavr is an open Russian film festival. But his main goal is not to evaluate and discuss well-known films, released in a wide film distribution, but to give way to young novice directors and show the world the so-called “non-purchased” cinema, that is, the one that did not come out. , but, nevertheless, it deserves attention. Initially, only Russian-made films were shown, but since 2011 the program may include any pictures, but in Russian. For the first time "Kinotavr" was held in 1990 in the suburban town of Podolsk. And after a successful start, the venue was moved to Sochi, and since then every year the film festival takes place there.
- The Moscow International Film Festival is the second most important event and age after the Venice Film Festival. For the first time it was in 1935, but then was temporarily forgotten. But in 1959 the event was revived. Today the festival's president is Nikita Mikhalkov, and the event itself is held annually. The program includes several categories: main course (full-length films are shown), Free Thought (documentary film competition), and Perspectives, in which experimental or debut creations of young and novice talents participate.
- “Wild Mint” is an enchanting ethno-festival, which has been organized annually since 2008. And this is not just a popular musical event, which, by the way, is among the three most popular, as well as the top five in Russia. Not only adults, but also children can relax here, because the program is diverse and incredibly interesting. First of all, popular performers come to the festival every year, and of a wide variety of genres. Secondly, colorful theatrical performances and bright shows are organized. Thirdly, “Wild Mint” is famous for its open-air night movie screenings.Fourthly, the children's program is also varied, which includes fairy tales, master classes, and so on. And, fifthly, here you can try interesting dishes and buy unique homemade things.
- "Snickers Urbania" - a youth festival of street culture, which was first held in 2001. The name is associated with the modern interaction of the city and people. Today, the program includes almost all existing areas of the so-called street culture: freestyle, break dance, graffiti, beatbox, extreme sports (parkour, roller sport, tricks on bicycles and skateboards) and so on. The main goal of the organization is to give young beginner talents a chance to show themselves, express themselves and achieve something more. This grandiose event is being held today in many large Russian cities. It is divided into disciplines, and competitions are organized for each of them on specially equipped venues. In addition, the program includes various competitions.
- "Sensation" is an annual festival of electronic dance music that gathers crowds of young people. Generally, it was originally held only in Amsterdam,but since 2005 other countries such as Latvia, Russia, Poland, Germany, Hungary, Denmark, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Australia, Ukraine, Brazil, Romania and others have taken the baton. In Russia, the festival is held in the northern capital - St. Petersburg. By the way, there is a certain dress code. So, all participants should be dressed exclusively in white, and this gives the event a special highlight. But every year the organizers contribute something new. For example, in 2009, they organized the production of “The Tree of Love”, which took about 10 million euros. And in 2010, during the festival, 28 fountains worked, the jets of which beat up. In 2011, all participants were given orange, green and yellow gloves that glowed in the neon beams.
- Dobrofest is a festival of entertainment and music of such genres as alternative, rock and hip-hop. It is held in the summer under the Russian city of Yaroslavl on the territory of the Levtsovo airfield. For the first time such an event was held in 2010. And in 2013 it took the third place among the best youth events. In 2010, the festival was held from August 6 to August 8 and was included in the program for celebrating the 1000th anniversary of the city. Then the participants were able to appreciate the amusement park, visit the photo exhibition, see the architectural installations, as well as look at the open-air cinema.In addition, volleyball and beach soccer competitions were held at the sports fields.
- “MAXIDROM” is a festival of rock music, which takes place in Russia annually since 1995 and collects both domestic and foreign stars. During their existence on the stage, such celebrities as Zemfira, Dolphin, Bi-2, Bravo, Chaif, Spleen, Dancing Minus, Night Snipers, Okean Elzy, Zhanna Aguzarova, "Semantic hallucinations", Mumiy Troll, "Alice", "Agatha Christie", "Moral Code", "Time Machine" and so on. The organizer is Radio Maximum. By the way, since 2003 the festival is considered international, so that stars and spectators from various countries come to it.
- A-ZOV is the youngest festival in Russia, but it has already become incredibly popular. It was first held in 2011. And then about 5 thousand participants gathered from different cities of Russia. The meeting place was the spit of the Long Azov Sea, and from 2014 the festival is held in the village of Dolzhanskaya, which is located not far from the Salyut recreation center. Now about the most important, that is, about the purpose of this event. It is arranged for those who love dance music, beach and sea recreation, as well as extreme sports.The program usually includes performances by real gurus in such areas as paragliding, aqua-biking, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kiteboarding, and so on. But at the event you can not only be happy for others, but also independently participate in master classes in some sports. And even the best will be able to take part in competitions in roller skating, bike trial, parkour, skateboarding, and so on. In general, there is a lot of fun!
How to cure a computer
Bouquet of clothes for newborns
How to make money without working
Abandoned cities. Nature, not limited to humanity, attacks buildings and structures
What is a layout?
Ergoferon: instructions for use, indications, price