We grow thin by means of heels - we master a stiletto
Sport is life, and you can't argue with that. But some sports seem boring, while others are not at all feminine. And so you want to stay attractive and at the same time improve your figure! There is a way: choose the styletto! Learn what this incomprehensible word means and start practicing!
What it is?
In Italy, the word "stiletto" called a piercing very dangerous weapon, which is a thin sharp knife. But with the advent of high stilettos on women's shoes, this word began to refer to them, that is, to thin and sharp heels.
Recently, Italian fitness trainers, looking at women of fashion who could not imagine themselves without heels, decided that sports and footwear are quite compatible! And so a new direction was born. To the question “What is a styletto?” One can answer that this is fitness in heels. It's unusual, interesting, entertaining and incredibly sexy!
In Europe, stiletto workouts quickly became popular, and then they migrated to the United States.In Russia and other former CIS countries such a direction is already known, but these classes can not be called widespread, even in large cities, few fitness centers offer such services. But everything is still ahead, so it is worth knowing in advance all the features and pitfalls.
Who is the stylet for?
Who can and is useful in stiletto?
- Girls and women who do not think their lives without mind-boggling hairpins and feel on their heels like fish in the water. They will definitely like the stiletto.
- They can engage in those girls who, on the contrary, do not know how to walk on their heels, but they dream to learn this and master such an original art. Training will help you learn to keep balance and develop a beautiful gait.
- This direction is suitable for those who want to improve and change their figure for the better, get rid of extra pounds and become attractive.
- Training in heels is not just taught to keep heels, but also help to find femininity, because the walk becomes sexy, and the attitude towards yourself is changing.
What will classes give?
So what can workouts give? Here are the advantages of stiletto classes:
- First of all, you can learn to walk on heels, if you do not know how to do it. But many people have developed a sexual walk for years, walking on high heels seems difficult for many.
- To walk and especially to stand in heels, you need to learn to keep balance, and this is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. Muscles help to keep this balance. During the exercise of the stylet almost all muscle groups are involved: calf, buttock, abs, thigh muscles. Training will help make the body beautiful and relief. In three months you will be able to evaluate the results.
- Stiletto is an effective aerobic exercise that allows you to properly work out muscles and promote rapid energy consumption and fat burning. And this means that classes are useful for losing weight. By the way, the styletto helps to significantly speed up the metabolism and eliminate toxins and slags, which speeds up the process of weight loss.
- During the sessions, breathing becomes much more frequent. This means that blood circulation and blood supply are improved, and all tissues and organs will receive more nutrients.So you can improve the work of the whole organism.
- Training helps to normalize the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. The lungs start working better, the heart muscle is trained and strengthened.
- Classes improve posture (try to bend over in heels), and also help to develop a beautiful gait, which is very important for a woman.
- Moderate exercise under the guidance of an experienced trainer can be an excellent measure for the prevention of diseases such as arthrosis, arthritis, varicose veins and flat feet.
- You will learn to control your body and control it in any of the most difficult situations.
Is it harmful?
Styletto lessons have some drawbacks. First, there are contraindications:
- Obesity. With overweight, training in heels is almost impossible, since even walking on heels for full ladies is difficult and harmful.
- Phlebeurysm. With this disease, intense stress on the legs and walking in high heels can aggravate the situation.
- Injuries to the back or legs.
- Diseases of the joints of the legs and back: arthrosis, osteochondrosis, arthritis.
- Some cardiovascular diseases.
- Diseases of the nervous system, accompanied by dizziness (there is a risk of falling).
Secondly, excessive loads can trigger the development of joint diseases and lead to muscle strain. Thirdly, such training is quite traumatic.
What do you need for classes?
What is required for training?
- First of all, pick up shoes. The heel should not be too high, its maximum height - 7 centimeters. Thin studs are uncomfortable for many, so choose thicker heels. Also, pay attention to the block. It should be comfortable so that during classes there is no discomfort. It is better to wear shoes or sandals to the sock. Better yet, take your already worn shoes.
- Choose comfortable clothes that will not hamper or distract.
- Be sure to keep a bottle of water with you to compensate for fluid loss.
- If you sign up for a fitness center, take a shower gel and a towel with you to take a shower after class.
- Just in case, grab a band-aid.
- It will also require free time for study and desire.
How to train?
To avoid undesirable consequences, it is better to work under the guidance of an experienced coach, who will notice and correct mistakes in time.In addition, the instructor will determine your level of training and select the optimal load. Group classes will help you find friends and in some cases get support.
To see the result, do 2-3 times a week. One workout usually lasts 40-60 minutes.
At the beginning of the workout is necessary to warm up. For example, lean your hands on the back of a chair, and with a straight leg in the air write all the letters of the alphabet. Then change the leg and repeat. Walking along one line (as models go) or walking with a high knee lift are also suitable.
Now some exercises:
- Squats. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart; place your arms on your belt. Squat slowly, keep your back straight, then slowly return to the starting position.
- Lunges forward. Starting position: legs connected together, hands on the belt. Take a broad step forward with one foot, and with the knee of the other leg, tap the floor. Return to the starting position and lunge with the other foot.
- Effective push-ups. The task is complicated by the fact that the leg is fixed, and you have to rely on socks.
Here are some reviews of the styletto classes:
- “I went to the training once, but very happy! Tired, the body will be ill tomorrow, but this is an indicator of the work and tension of the muscles. "
- “I walk on the styletto for a month and already notice how my body is changing: the volumes are gone, the muscles become prominent. Great! ”
Start your stiletto workouts, feel like a real queen!
Trailer of the War of Currents with Benedict Cumberbatch
Saving the hardened loaf
Remote Control Repair
Karavai - an indispensable attribute of traditional wedding
Quiz: Are you an extrovert or introvert? Learn
I do not like myself in the photo in the passport. I can change it for this reason For me it is fundamentally important