What exercises to remove the stomach?
Watch the video
A beautiful flat stomach and taut sides are the ultimate dream of many women and men. After all, such a body looks great, and the clothes on it look perfect. But what to do if fatty deposits appeared on the stomach and sides? To fight them you need and you can. Let us dwell on what exercises you can remove the stomach and tighten the sides.
Before you begin the exercises, you need to take care of stretching and warming up the muscles. To warm up your muscles, you should jump on a rope for 5-10 minutes or use a hoop. It needs to be turned for 15 minutes. Then stand up, take a deep breath, round the stomach as far as possible and fix yourself in that position for 10-20 seconds, and then exhale. In total, you need to perform 10 such exercises on 2 approaches.
Exercises for the upper press
It is better to start training with exercises that are designed to work out the upper press.
- Lie on your back, and then bend your legs so that they are at an angle of 90 degrees, while the soles of the feet should be pressed to the floor.Then slightly lift the upper part of the body, and stretch your arms forward and fix yourself in this position for 5-10 seconds (the loin should be pressed to the floor, it cannot be torn off). After return to the starting position.
- Lie on your back, bend your legs at the knees, and press the soles of the feet to the floor. Put your hands behind your head so that your elbows look in different directions. Retract the stomach and slightly raise the upper part of the body first to the left and fix yourself in this position for 2-10 seconds, and then return to the starting position, rise again and already direct the body to the right.
- Place a chair next to the training mat. Then lie on your back. Feet put on a chair. Fix your hands on your chest and begin to lift up the body, try to reach out to your knees and stay in that position for a few minutes, then return to the starting position.
Exercises for the upper press must be performed at first 10-12 times for women and 15-20 times for men. A total of 3-4 approaches are required. Then gradually it is necessary to increase the number of exercises.
Exercises for the lower press
- Lie on the floor and start slowly raising your legs, stop when they are at a 90 degree angle.Fix yourself in this position for 15-30 seconds, and then lower your legs. Do not swing your back; for convenience, you can hold your hand at the bottom of the turnstile.
- Lie on your back, put your hands under your buttocks and begin to pull your legs bent at the knees at an angle of 40 degrees to your chest. During the exercise, keep the lower back and shoulders immobile, do not touch the floor with your feet, they should be kept on weight for 5-15 seconds and then slowly lowered to the starting position.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees, and stretch your arms along your body so that they are palms down. Begin gently lowering the legs to the side, making sure that the blades are not detached from the surface.
Exercises for the lower press for women need to be 10-15 times, and men - 20-25. A total of 3-4 approaches are required. Then the number of exercises should be gradually increased and special weights used for the legs.
Exercises for the sides
To form a beautiful waist, you also need to perform exercises for the sides. Here is a list of them:
- Stand up, place your legs slightly wider than your shoulders, bend your knees slightly, clasp your hands behind your head in the lock, and tilt the body slightly forward.Now start leaning alternately left and right. It is important to try not to bend back and make sure that the body does not turn.
- Lie on the floor, put the heel of your right foot on your left knee, clasp your hands in a lock and put your head. Now begin to stretch your left elbow to the knee of the right leg, and then linger for 5-10 seconds and return to the starting position. After that, put the heel of the left leg on the right knee and perform this exercise again, but on the other side.
- Take a prone position, bend your legs at the knees, and press your feet to the floor. Arms pointing up and alternately stretch them towards the ceiling. In the course of this exercise, try to tear the shoulder blades off the floor.
- Lie down, place your hands along the body, bend your legs at the knees and start to bend them to the floor, first to the right and then to the left. It is important that when performing such an exercise the shoulders remain in place. They should not be lifted with the body, otherwise the effect of employment will be negligible.
Exercises for the sides should be started 10 times for each side for women and 20 for men in 3-4 approaches. Then their number must be increased.
Training effect will be much better if done regularly - 3-4 times a week. Before and after you can not eat. It is advisable to eat a day workouts food rich in protein and fiber. Eat more vegetables and fruits. During classes you can drink a small amount of clean water. After them, if possible, jog or walk briskly. Their duration is from 15-30 minutes.
When your stomach will be flat, it can be practiced twice a week and perform each exercise for three sets. Should always adhere to proper nutrition. Especially important to eliminate from the diet of meats, fatty food and soda.
If training does not give the desired results, you will need to see a doctor to check hormone levels, thyroid condition.
How to draw a road
What to do if the mirror is broken
Megan Markle is named the most stylish woman - 2018
How to fill the pen