/ Views: 71265

What to do if you lost your job?

Elena Melnichenko
Elena Melnichenko
November 26, 2014
What to do if you lost your job?

If the employment record is lost or hopelessly damaged, then it will have to be restored. If you work for a long time in the same organization or institution, then recovery problems should not arise. But in the case of frequent change of employment, you need to know what to do if you have lost your work record.

Restoration of employment record

To obtain a new employment record or to issue a duplicate, you should contact the last place of work. If you worked only at this enterprise, then you will enter data on the work experience, based on historical data. If before that you carried out your labor activity, then this information is recorded in the column “Information about work” in the form of the total work experience, but this information must be confirmed with relevant documents (extracts from archives from previous jobs).

A duplicate work record must be prepared within 15 days from the date of the written application.


  1. An application for a duplicate must be sent by registered letter with a description of all documents of the letter.
  2. During the registration of a new employment record, additional documents may be required from you confirming your work activity and work experience.

Related news

What should be the temperature in the bath and how to sit to lose weight We must lose a few pounds, diets do not help
When will the clock be set to summer time in 2015
How to hack games on android
Tell me, how much is the cheapest touchscreen phone)
What is paresis?
Tart with tangerines
Opportunities become more
93 release. Habitat - useful supplements