What to draw on May 9?
Watch the video
May 9 - Victory Day - has always been celebrated (and, we hope, will be celebrated) widely in Russia and the countries of the former USSR. A children's hand-made picture is the best gift for a veteran or war veteran. In addition, all sorts of contests and exhibitions of works dedicated to May 9 are held in schools and in kindergartens. Therefore, the question of what to draw on May 9th remains relevant today.
Let's try to highlight a few ideas (for parents and their children) that will help children's drawing become a real decoration of the holiday.
- Focus on the holiday (even “with tears in the eyes”), and not on the tragedy that occurred. In the picture you need to try to convey the joy of victory, and not the horrors of war.
- If your child is small, draw with it. Let him draw large parts, paint the planes in bright colors. And you already draw small strokes, completing the drawing. Your joint work will bring joy not only to your offspring, but also bring pleasure to you yourself.
What can you draw on May 9?
- FlowersThey are easy to draw, they give a festive patternmood.
- Firework. This drawing will also give a sense of celebration.
- Eternal flame. As a symbol of the memory of the fallen in the Great Patriotic.
- The soldier You can - a warrior with a banner or standing on guard.
- A veteran to whom children carry flowers.
- Dove, which is a symbol of peace and the end of war.
- Parade on the square or military equipment.
What dreams pike
Knit a winter jacket for girls
How to wrap shawarma
How to crochet for beginners detailed schemes
How to safely and profitably rent an apartment
How drawings are made
How to study in the Czech Republic
Ladybug Hair Clip