What to drink in the morning?
Many people know that it is better to start your day with a glass of water, but is it really so? And what is better to drink in the morning on an empty stomach? In this article, we will look at these questions and present the pros and cons of various drinks that nutritionists recommend to use in the morning.
It is known that taking water on an empty stomach has a beneficial effect on the digestive system. This is due to the fact that water literally launches our stomach, preparing it for meals. However, what kind of water should you drink? Also, the question arises, how much should you drink water before eating?
In fact, the answer to this question is quite simple. Nutritionists recommend taking a maximum of two glasses of warm boiled water, preferably filtered.
- Such a dose will help excrete toxins accumulated during the night. Also, water intake improves metabolism, helps to normalize the work of the nervous system;
- If you prefer to drink cold water, then know that you need purified water from a spring, preferably filtered. You can add a spoonful of honey to the water, it will help in preventing colds, and also strengthen your immune system;
- The same applies to lemon, which contains vitamin C.Also in this citrus is potassium, calcium, magnesium and many other useful substances. It is proved that lemon dissolved in water helps to improve the work of the cardiovascular system. In addition, lemon helps to neutralize the free radicals that are found in the human body.
It should, however, be noted that the water you drink on an empty stomach has some drawbacks.
- First of all, cold water can negatively affect the work of the digestive system. Therefore, nutritionists recommend taking water at room temperature;
- It is also not recommended to drink too hot water. Such water can also harm your stomach;
- When taking water in which too much lemon is diluted, a state of discomfort may occur, which is associated with an excessively strong effect of citric acid on the microflora of the stomach.
Reception of juices in the morning
Many people like to use a variety of juices on an empty stomach. Indeed, the use of juices in the morning has a very beneficial effect on the body.
- For example, orange juice helps to improve the work of the circulatory system, has a beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels, and also has a positive effect on the brain;
- Apple juice helps to activate the nervous system, improves the performance of the brain, has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system;
- Grape juice also has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. Nutritionists have proven that grape juice helps to relax the body, which means it has a positive effect on the nervous system.
The main disadvantage of juices is the excessive content of vitamins, which can cause an allergic reaction in humans. It is worth mentioning that we are talking exclusively about freshly squeezed juices, which do not contain various preservatives and other harmful substances.
How to choose powder for face
Ironing board, which is better
How To Fix Error 0xc0000005
Why the bitch does not exist
How to make a firework
How to pay a patent