Where are the guts?
The human body is a complex and confusing mechanism, despite the fact that medicine today is evolving at a cosmic pace, many diseases, as well as organs, remain a mystery and are not amenable to thorough study. However, each person should know at least in general terms the anatomy of his body in order to have an idea in any situation, what hurts, where it hurts and why.
Man has both external and internal organs. External, for example, ear, shoulders, eyes, neck, chin, etc., in other words - the main external formations of the human body. The internal organs are much more difficult to diagnose, for example, to check the heart, a person needs to make an ECG and only on the basis of the indicators of the heart check device can one or another disease be detected, and if it is necessary - to undergo additional procedures, for a more thorough examination. On the detailed location of human organs, see the article Where are the organs.
The organs of the peritoneum are the space of the human body just below the diaphragm and filled with the following organs:
- appendix (for a disease that is characterized by inflammation in such an organ of the abdominal cavity as an appendix, see our article Where is appendicitis)
The location of the intestines in humans
The intestine is the main element of the gastrointestinal tract of the human body, this organ is responsible for the digestion and absorption of food. The total length of the intestine is 4 meters.
Where is the intestine in humans? The intestine is located in the abdominal cavity, starting from the stomach and ending with the anal opening.
Anatomically, the intestine is divided into two main segments :;
- small intestine;
This is the part of the intestine between the colon and the stomach. It is here, basically, that food digestion takes place. The small intestine got its name because its walls are less strong than in the large intestine.
The small intestine, in turn, consists of such parts as:
- duodenum - located in the initial section;
- jejunum - the middle part of the intestine, immediately following the duodenum;
- ileum - the lower portion of the small intestine.
This is the section of the intestine in the terminal part of the digestive tract. Responsible for the formation of feces and water absorption.
Sections of the colon:
- the cecum with an appendix - the initial site, located in the right ileal fossa;
- the rectum is the final part of the entire human digestive tract, in other words, the anus segment;
- colon - located in the main division of the large intestine.
Need help in consulting
How to delete a clan
What is useful dogwood
How to get to Prague
How to connect Superbit on MTS