Why do my knees hurt?
Knees ever hurt almost everyone. We all fell, especially in childhood, smashed them into blood and even sometimes limped. But if the pain in your knees comes to visit you in adult life and not because of wounds and scratches, or has been constantly present, then you should think about why your knees hurt.
Of course, it is impossible to make a diagnosis and prescribe a treatment to yourself, if you are not just a doctor, but you still need to find out what happens to your feet, then to go to the doctor.
Sore knees: causes
A large percentage of knee diseases are associated with its injury: shock, fall, uncharacteristic bending of the joint. What can happen:
- Knee dislocation
- Offset cups
- Tendon and ligament rupture
- Meniscus damage
- Fractures of the upper parts of the bones of the leg, patella or lower part of the femur
All these injuries are accompanied by acute pain, impaired mobility of the joint, swelling and redness, or vice versa, severe pallor, tingling and loss of sensitivity of the knee in case of pinched nerves.In the event of such an injury, having immobilized the leg, immediately go to the nearest emergency room. It is advisable to call an ambulance that will provide you with the necessary assistance.
Many are interested in the question of why the legs hurt below the knees. Pain in the knees and below the knees can occur as a result of constant loads on the joints, which include sports training, which is why knees hurt after running. Prolonged exercise leads to tissue irritation, leading to the appearance of inflammatory processes in the knee. From this can occur the following diseases:
- Bursitis - inflammation of the mucous bag inside the knee joint.
- Tendiosis - defeat tendons
- The appearance of nodules in the ligaments causing popliteal pain
- Osteomyelitis and other diseases.
To exclude or confirm these diseases of your knee, it is necessary to contact a traumatologist, orthopedist or rheumatologist.
Knee pain: first aid
Some measures can be taken at home, but, again, you should not get involved in self-medication:
- Applying ice. After a long period of physical activity and in the event of a knee bruise, you need to apply something very cold to it, lying on your back and lifting your leg up.
- You can take painkillers, such as ibuprofen.
- The most effective is prevention. Reduce the load, exercise in special shoes, reduce weight, instead of running, ride a bike, do a warm-up before training.
A disease is always easier to prevent than to cure. Proper and careful treatment of your body is always rewarded by the absence of any kind of sores and injuries. Before you engage in any kind of sport, be sure to inquire about the features of its possible impact on your body, here amateur activities are unacceptable and extremely dangerous. Be careful in the winter when walking, avoid ice, wear comfortable shoes and your knees will never be sore.
Where is Kaluga
How to wrap shawarma
Ksenia Sobchak and the river of blood in the new video of Leningrad
Rest in the Carpathians
How to conduct a tour
Drawing Technique Scratching
Cocktail Red Dog