Wine and champagne on birch sap at home
The traditional recipe of wine involves its production on the basis of different grape varieties. The best grape wines are kept for several years in special cellars with constant temperature and humidity to taste a particular bouquet, they taste and serve in the best restaurants. However, the real exotic is the birch wine, which, nevertheless, arouses interest among gourmets and is quite popular in northern countries where grapes do not grow.
Traditional recipe of wine from birch juice
To preserve all the qualities of this unique drink, birch sap is preserved and boiled down to the state of syrup, and also used as a raw material for wine production. There are several recipes for home birch wine.
It is usually put in real oak barrels. But in the conditions of an apartment you can do it in glass bottles.
- 25 liters of freshly picked birch sap
- 5 kg of granulated sugar
- 150 g honey
- leaven of pre-soaked raisins
- Pre (for 2-3 days) raisins are soaked in water with the addition of 50 grams of sugar and allowed to infuse.
- Birch sap is filtered from impurities that fall into it during collection. Boil a third and pour sugar and honey, stirring until dissolved. Allow to cool, and then add the leaven.
- Pour into a barrel (or bottle) and leave for 15-20 days to ferment. It is advisable to install an airtight seal on the container in order to improve the taste of the future wine. After the aforementioned time limit, the wine is carefully bottled, which is closed with a cork and left to be stored in a cold dark place.
Warning: birch wine has a light pleasant taste, but its properties are lost during long-term storage, you need to use all the stocks throughout the year.
Recipe for champagne on birch sap
- 10 liters of juice
- 3.5 kg of granulated sugar
- 25 g yeast
- 300 ml of bread vodka
- 5 pieces of lemons
- Juice boiled down to a state of concentrate and filtered from the foam.
- Liquid yeast is poured into the juice that has cooled to 30 degrees.
- Pour the diced cubes and add the vodka.
- Give the wort to stand warm for about 12 hours. After that, you need to make it to the cold.
- In a cool place, the wine is aged for 2 months, after which it must be bottled from champagne, corked tightly and stored in the basement.
It turns out bright sparkling wine - real champagne on birch sap.
For its basis, you can take a bottle of white table wine, mix it with 200 grams of vodka, 1 liter of birch sap, 200 grams of raisins and 0.5 kg of sugar. Give a drink to wander for 2 days in the heat, and then for 3 weeks to put in the basement. It turns out a noble birch wine, which is not ashamed to serve on a table on a big holiday.
How to digitize a videotape
A model from Denmark called too thick for Louis Vuitton
How to deal with allergy to poplar fluff
What is a matrix
How to make a bandage on his forehead